Chapter Twelve

A/n: ang cravings natin for today ay kamay ni Kieran.

CHAPTER TWELVE - Villainess

Third Person's PoV

It's been a week since Shane and Kieran started living next to each other. They bump into each other in the halls occasionally and exchange awkward smiles. When the door was shut behind them, Shane melted on the groud while Kieran went on with his day unbothered.

On some days, Shane spent her whole afternoons reading a book on her deck with her coffee. And if she's lucky, she'd get a beautiful view of pink and orange skies looming over the busy city. And if she's even luckier, she would catch Kieran going out on his view deck to smoke. When she's there, he only took a few puffs then crushed the cigarette in his potted plant that hung by the railing.

They'd exchange small smiles and an awkward wave, then went on with their day.

On evenings for a week straight, Shane would open her door to see another tupperware containing newly cooked meals in front of her. A yellow sticky note on top with a doctor's handwriting on it.

You didn't eat it all last time. I gave you small portions tonight. Enjoy.
-K

Shane opened the tupperware and found adobo and rice inside. Kieran's neighborly concerns kept her well fed for the past week. Alam niya sa sarili niyang hindi niya dapat ginagawa 'yon pero hindi rin siya makatanggi. Masasayang lang yung pagkain kapag hindi niya gagalawin 'yon.

Most of all excuses she made to avoid him, her main one is that she missed his homemade meals.

Noong nanirahan siya sa bahay ni Kieran ten years ago, sarap na sa sarap siya sa luto niya. Hinahanap-hanap niya 'yon.

Sinubukan niyang hindi pansinin yung binigay na bagong pagkain ngunit pinalitan lang din agad ito. Nag-iwan pa ng note na may nakasabing:

Don't skip your meals. Eat.
-K

Shane decided that she had enough of his kindness. She realized it wouldn't sit well to Julia, his girlfriend, if they kept this up. If she's in her position, she would be really upset if she found out that her boyfriend is cooking meals for her ex.

And the fact that she, Kieran's ex-girlfriend, currently lives next to him would certainly cause disagreements and jealousy in their relationship.

Lakas loob niyang binitbit yung bagong hugas na tupperwares ni Kieran at kumatok sa pinto niya. Kumatok siya ng dalawang beses. Hindi nagbukas yung pinto.

"Kieran, are you home?" Should she be addressing her his title even if he's not working? "Doctor Kieran?" She still did just in case. "Bloody hell, Doctor Kieran. I know you're home."

Mas linakasan niya ang pagkatok, "Kieran!"

Bumukas naman agad ang pintuan. Inihanda ni Shane ang sarili niya't huminga ng malalim bago magsalita. Naudlot nga lang ito nang tumambad ang katawan ni Kieran na walang pang-itaas na suot.

Pawisan siyang sumalubong kay Shane at may nakasabit pang tuwalya sa balikat nito. Tumutulo ang pawis galing sa kanyang buhok paibaba sa kanyang batak na abs. Itim na shorts lang ang saplot ng lalaki na umabot sa lagpas tuhod.

Napatulala lang si Shane sa katawan nito't nag-init ang pakiramdam. Bumagsak lahat ng prinaktis niya kaninang dapat siya na sanang sasabihin. Pumipitik ang kanyang pulso sa may pang-ibabang bahagi ng kanyang katawan kaya naman klinaro niya agad ang lalamunan upang hindi mabigyan pansin 'yon.

Kieran's godly body that used to be on top of her made her knees feel weak. The temptation to climb on top of him hit her hard.

Shane scoffed, "You look fucking hot, by the way. Way hotter than before." She said loosely with an instinctive smirk. Ten years of not lusting over someone made her bite back the intense urge of pushing Kieran against the wall and fuck him there.