Author's Note

Skye speaking,

HOLY MOTHERFUCK! I GET TO FINISH THIS STORY SA WAKAS HAHAHAHA. I didn't expect I would finish this within two months AAAKK!!

Anyway, thank you so much for reading AND finish this story and this duology. It means so much to me for you to reach this point! I honestly didn't think I would be able to continue Shane's story from Season 1 (The Bad Bitch Hired a Butler) kasi nawalan ako ng ideas kung paano sila pagtatagpuin ulit. HAHA BUT I DID! (Pakyu, writer's block.)

I would like to thank my best friend Lorin ofc for always being supportive. To my dear friend Julia who again let me borrow her name. To Stephanie na talagang minessage ko pa the moment I told her na itutuloy ko na yung story ni Shane. And of course, sa inyong lahat na nagbasa nito :>

Magtatayo na po ako ng business na holy water AHAHA JK. I might work on Dylan's story next, but 'di ko pa sure. Mwehehe.

Anyway, thank you talaga! I really hope you enjoyed the story! Check out my other stories as well (censored sila pasensya):
- The Last of His Kind
- Bride of Misfortune
- A Deal with a Star

Also, if you must know. Kung curious lang naman kayo. Yes, I do see DPR Ian as Kieran. He's hot, okay? Kaya nga when his song Don't Go Insane was released, I was like YUP THAT IS SO KIERAN-CODED OMG? A month after eh I wrote the sequel na HAHAHA.

And I got really inspired din kay Jessi when I was characterizing Shane. I'm not saying si Jessi yung portrayer, but she might be idk. BUT OFC YOU ARE FREE TO IMAGINE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! That's what the creative writers' job is anyway.

LMAO OKAY ANYWAY THANK YOU ULIT.
Thank you. Stay safe. God bless. Love you, guys.
- Skye xx.