Future Plans + Leaving Wattpad

It is with an excited and hopeful heart that I finally tell you the news that I have been sitting on for a few months now. As of 02/12/2024, Little Do You Know will no longer be available on Wattpad. Slowly over the next few months, I will be removing Almost, The Reckless Love series, and Heart As Cold As Ice from Wattpad to begin the transition to independently publishing on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. I am doing this on a delayed schedule to ensure that everyone has ample notice to read and reread while they are still free. Hunter's book will be the final one to leave as it is the one I will have most recently finished.

I have begun the tasking work of rewriting the Walker universe and Heart As Cold As Ice to include new content, delete scenes that I feel no longer belong, tie up loose ends, and the thing you'll probably be most excited for...WAY filthier spice! (My sincerest apologies if you have been around since my first shot at writing a smut scene, they were god awful!) I have had an incredible time revisiting my beloved characters, and I can only hope that you all give the new versions a chance. They will be entirely revamped with new covers as I have partnered with a graphic designer to ensure they are perfect! I will have an update in the next couple of weeks as to when the new version will be available for purchase in paperback (internally screaming, doesn't feel real to say), and available on Kindle Unlimited!

This was a difficult decision to come to as I have written on Wattpad for ten years now. I have built connections with readers and a following that I adore more than anything. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities I've had from Wattpad during my time on the site by joining the content creators program. It might sound cliche, but it's going to be extremely weird not posting updates every week!

I will be attaching a link where you can sign up with your email to register for my newsletter that I will be sending out exclusive content and teasers that have previously required payment. This newsletter will give me a chance to communicate more thoroughly my plans for the future. This link will be separate from the beta reader application.

Furthermore, please follow my instagram @authorlaureamatthews as I will be posting an application sheet asking for beta and ARC readers to help get the stories ready for publication. Once I receive physical copies of Little Do You Know, beta and ARC readers will be chosen at random to receive a signed physical copy of the novel. More information regarding this will come at a later date. You may also find this link on my Wattpad profile page under conversations!

I appreciate all of your patience and support. I am happy to answer any questions that you might have.

With all my love,

Laurea Matthews