[ 2 - a lumberjack]

"LET THE REAPING ceremony begin!" Highbottom announced

"LET THE REAPING ceremony begin!" Highbottom announced. "District 1. Boy goes to Livia Cardew." He exclaimed, Livia's gasp of relief echoing through the room. "Girl goes to Palmyra Monty."

"District 2 boy... goes to Sejanus Plinth." Highbottom declared. "Who could guess." Lysistrata mumbled to Priscilla's ear. "To be honest, I feel bad for him." said Priscilla.

"4, boy, Persephone Price." Casca continued. "Girl, Festus Creed." A few more tributes and their mentors were announced.

"District 7 boy... Priscilla Trinket." Highbottom stated. "Lucky you," Clemensia turned her head to her best friend. "I'll get a one who's gonna die in a minute." She scoffed.

Priscilla looked up at the screen, seeing a boy near her age. Then she looked at his name. Treech.

"Girl, Pup Harrington." Priscilla exchanged looks with Pup, knowing their tributes will probably have an alliance.

Something was off about Treech, the guy she was going to mentor. He looked a bit anxious, but yet a bit confident. How? District 7 hadn't got any victors.

"11, boy, Clemensia Dovecote." Casca announced, making the girl turn to Priscilla with an annoyed face again. Lysistrata got the boy from 12, and the girl went to Coriolanus.

Easy. Priscilla thought. Though her tribute wasn't much, Coriolanus wasn't either. Finally, she had a chance to beat him. The Reaping from District 12 appeard on a screen, revealing its Mayor.

"Lucy Gray Baird." He announced, looking at the note for only a half of a second. "He barely looked at the paper." Priscilla whispered to Lysistrata, who narrowed her eyebrows. "Do you think he rigged it?"

"What is that dress? Is she some sort of clown?" Arachne asked. "Shut it, Crane." Priscilla snapped. She didn't have a humour for Arachne's comments. Arachne turned around to send her a murderous look, before glancing back at the screen.

Suddenly, Lucy Gray slipped something into another girl's dress, making the girl scream and fall on the ground. "Help her! Help!" The Mayor shouted. When Lucy Gray stepped on the stage, he slapped her on the cheek, making the brunette fall on the floor.

Peacekeepers dragged him away, leaving Lucy Gray on the ground. "You can't take my past, you can't take my history. You could take my Pa, but his name's a mystery." Someone in the crowd sang. "Nothing you can take from me, was ever worth keepin'. Nothing you can take was ever worth keepin'" Lucy Gray joined quietly.

"You got a songbird, congratulations, Coriolanus." Priscilla snapped, making the guy clenche his jaw. However, she was quite amused by the girl's perfomance and her dress. Priscilla herself liked to outstand in the crowd.

"Can't take my charm, can't take my humor. Can't take my wealth, cause it's just a rumor." Lucy Gray stood up, singing loudly.

Then, she walked over to the microphone. "Nothing you can take, was ever worth keepin'. You can't take my sass, you can't take my talkin'." She stopped for a moment. "You can kiss my ass!" She yelled to the microphone.