10K BONUS

"DON'T YOU LOOK marvellous?" asked Clemensia as she finished doing Priscilla's makeup

"DON'T YOU LOOK marvellous?" asked Clemensia as she finished doing Priscilla's makeup. Although it was something that the blonde was better at, she didn't argue with Clemensia.

"Ilana is supposed to come with the dress in like three minutes, god knows where she's at," Clemmie grumbled.

"District 7 seems to be busy today." sighed Priscilla as her eyes wandered to her reflection in the mirror. The golden eyeliner she put on back in the Capitol didn't seem to look good on her once she stayed in the districts. She barely even put on makeup.

Although it's been seven years since her father sent her in there, Priscilla still felt like it was yesterday.

"Clemmie?" She spoke up. "Yeah?" Clemensia turned around. "Do you think I'm... doing what's right?"

Clemensia's face fell. She walked over to where Priscilla sat and crouched down beside her, her eyes staring directly at their reflections in the mirror.

"Of course you are. After these seven years, I don't imagine us being stuck in the Capitol, you know. I don't imagine you being with another man that Treech and I certainly don't imagine myself with someone different than Corker." said Clemensia.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

Priscilla's and Clemensia's eyes snapped to Ilana, who bumped into the room with a white, elegant dress in hands. "Sorry, I'm late!"

"The wedding starts in an hour," Clemensia grumbled. "An hour is enough, Clemmie." Priscilla chuckled as she stood up and approached Ilana, taking the dress.

The moment the soft, velvet material touched her skin, Priscilla automatically started to feel happy. It was her wedding. It was her day.

Her hair was tied in an elegant bun, accompanied by some flowers to represent the districts. She also wore golden jewelry to have some part of old her during the ceremony.

If you told eighteen-year-old Priscilla Trinket she would marry a Lumberjack, she'd treat you like some psycho.

Yet there she was, twenty-five years old, staring at herself in a wedding dress.

Inhaling a breath, she pulled the handle and showed up in front of not only Clemensia and Ilana, but also Lyndon and Treech's mother - Castanea.

"Now, what did I do to deserve such a beautiful daughter-in-law?" asked Castanea, making Priscilla turn pink and stare at the floor, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen," said Lyndon as she wiped a tear. "Lyndon, don't cry!" Clemensia scowled, standing up to hug the woman.

"Y'all growing up faster than I wanted you to." Lyndon declared.

The only person still focused on Priscilla was Ilana, who approached her with a soft smile. "Listen, if I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd tell Treech to better keep one eye on his wife. Might steal you."