[ 11 - good afternoon, ms. trinket ]

CORAL QUICKLY NOTICED that Lucy Gray poured out their bottles

CORAL QUICKLY NOTICED that Lucy Gray poured out their bottles. The girl from 4 started running after the brunette. Lucy Gray started climbing on ruins, and so did Coral. She found a quite good place to hide and hid herself away from Coral in the duct.

"You're useless." She gritted towards the three boys, pushing past them, "Now, I wish we had
a camera inside of the duct, but we don't. But we will next year." Lucky hummed. This time, Priscilla didn't pay attention to his words. She focused on Tanner, who reached for the bottle of water.

"You think you deserve that water now, Tanner?" Coral scoffed. Tanner walked over to her, with a grin on his face. "Look, you just said watch the beam." He hissed. He started to laugh, and so did Coral before she stabbed him with her trident. Tanner let out a gasp, falling on his knees. A buzz signaled for his mentor to leave the hall.

"Coral! It's Wovey." Mizzen whimpered. "The little one from 8." Priscilla wondered what Coral and Mizzen do if they killed everyone else except for them. Will Coral kill him the same way she did with Tanner?

"That should be easy." Coral shrugged, getting her trident from Tanner's body and going after little Wovey. Priscilla watched as Treech looked back at the bottle of water. Something was wrong. Why would Lucy Gray leave one bottle when she poured out the rest?

"Seven tributes remain. Merciless Mizzen, Cunning Coral, Treacherous Treech, Dill, Reaper, of course, and the lone wolves, little Wovey and Lucy Gray." Lucretius declared.

"He's doing good." Priscilla heard behind her. She looked around and saw Persephone, who watched the screen with furrowed eyebrows. "Mizzen, or..." Priscilla gulped. "Treech." Persephone smiled. Priscilla did the same, but when she heard coughs on the screen, her eyes immediately snapped to it.

Dill.

Priscilla stood up from her chair. "And who do we have here? Ah! It's ill Dill. Tuberculosis on legs." Lucky spoke up. "What's wrong?" Persephone asked, noticing her classmate tensed.

"This poor girl..." Priscilla sighed. "I've talked to her a few times. She's really sweet." Persephone grabbed her hand, and squeezed it softly, giving the Trinket girl a reassuring nod.

Dill came out of her hiding place, slowly walking to the bottle of water. No, Priscilla thought. "I'll send her water." She stated. "She has one right in front of her. Calm down, Pria. She'll be fine." Festus cut in.

Dill fell on her knees, making Priscilla come closer to the screen. Dill took a sip of the water, coughing harshly. She slowly laid on the ground, whispering something, before she closed her eyes.

"She said your name." Persephone whimpered. "What?" Priscilla gasped. Persephone nodded slowly. "No. I-I mean, the screen is too far away. She couldn't say my name." Priscilla scowled.

"Dill, wake up," Reaper whispered, running towards the girl. He dropped his weapon and crouched down next to his district partner. "What happened? Dill? Dill? Hey. Dill, hey, wake up." Reaper shook the girl. "Dill!" He hummed, before letting out a loud shout.