[ 17 - fainted ]

PRISCILLA WOKE UP the next morning, thinking that all of what happened yesterday was a dream

PRISCILLA WOKE UP the next morning, thinking that all of what happened yesterday was a dream. The moment when she saw Treech was a moment of sheer astonishment and disbelief as if the very fabric of reality had been torn asunder.

It felt like the sun had emerged from behind the darkest storm clouds, casting its radiant light upon a world once shrouded in shadow. The soul, once burdened with sorrow, was lifted to the highest heights, dancing with a newfound hope and renewed purpose.

It was too wonderful to be real. Priscilla got up from her bed and headed to the kitchen, to make breakfast for her and Clemensia. Luckily, they didn't have to work today.

"Look who woke up this early." Priscilla heard her best friend's voice behind her. "Your favorite friend." The blonde scowled, washing the fruits for the meal. "I had a very strange dream." She confessed with a sigh. "Really?" Clemensia snorted, looking over Priscilla's shoulder to check what was she making.

"Yeah, I was at-" The blonde never got to finish, because a knock on the doors filled the cabin. "I'll take it." She sighed, dried her hands and stormed off to the doors.

She opened them, seeing a too familiar face. Treech's face. So it wasn't a dream, she thought, before she fell on the ground and everything turned black. The only and last thing Priscilla heard was Clemensia's Oh my God!

•*⁀➷

"SHE'S WAKING UP!" A familiar voice echoed in Priscilla's ears as she slowly opened her eyes. Waking from a deep slumber, yet with a lingering haze that clouds the mind. The senses, dulled by the darkness of unconsciousness, gradually awaken, as if the world is painted in vivid hues once more. But amidst this awakening, there remains a sense of disorientation, a confusion that lingers like a ghostly specter.

"What the hell happened?" Priscilla groaned. "You fainted." Clemensia declared. "Oh." said the blonde, looking around the living room. The relieved face of Lyndon greeted her together with worried face of Treech.

"I thought it was a dream." Priscilla declared, her eyes not leaving his. "You know, meeting you." She mumbled, her cheeks turning bright pink.

"I should expect it." Treech shrugged. "Are you okay?" Lyndon asked, sitting on the couch next to Priscilla. "Yup. I just need some water." The blonde stated, watching as Clemensia speeded to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. "Thanks,"

"What are you even doing here?" Clemensia turned to Treech. "Well, there's a small party in a bar this evening and I wanted to ask if you two would like to come." He declared, scratching the back of his neck. "Sure, just let me chang-" "You're not going anywhere, Pria." Lyndon cut in the blonde's words.

"What?" Priscilla gasped. "Lyndon, I'm okay!" She stated. "You have to rest." Lyndon shook her head. "Wh- come on! Lyndon, please!" The blonde scowled. "I will take care of her." Treech declared. "Me too." Clemensia joined in, still scanning the boy with her eyes.