[ 19 - and i'm his favorite daughter ]

PONTIUS' LIPS FORMED a smile, while Priscilla just stared at him

PONTIUS' LIPS FORMED a smile, while Priscilla just stared at him. "What are you doing here?" She hissed. "Nice to see you too, Pria." He chuckled. "Won't you thank me for saving your tribute's life?" The man asked with a grin on his face.

"I asked what are you doing here." Priscilla gritted. "Clemensia let me in, such a loyal friend isn't she?" Pontius sighed. "Where is she? Did you do something to her?" The blonde asked. "No, no. She's packing her things." He declared.

For what? She asked herself, her gaze changing into a questioning one.

"You're going back home, Darling."

Priscilla felt dizzy and nauseous at the same time. "What?" She gasped. For the first time in two weeks, she started to fit in the lumber district, and now she was going back to the Capitol.

"Liste, everything has changed. Highbottom is dead so... so is your friend, Sejanus Plinth." Pontius mumbled. Sejanus was dead? When? Why? There were so many questions, and almost no answers.

"He died in District 12, accused of betrayal." Pontius continued, rubbing his face. "But- I mean, what was he doing in 12?" Priscilla gasped, feeling her eyes watering.

Another person lost. This time, dead.

"He was a Peacekeeper, together with Coriolanus Snow." The man answered, taking a sip of a drink Clemensia probably brought him.

Coriolanus, I swear to God. Priscilla hissed in her thoughts. But then something different appeared in her mind. Coriolanus and Sej were best friends, so why did Coryo let them kill him? He rescued the Plinth boy from the Arena, together with her.

"We leave in the early morning, pack your things." Her father's voice snapped her to reality. "Wait- I'm not leaving!" Priscilla declared.

"Priscilla don't make it hard... Epiphanes misses you so much. He doesn't even know where his sister is, nobody knows except for me." Pontius scowled.

"I'm happy here, don't you get it? I'm tired of Mom's scoffs and opinions. Here, in the districts, I feel like I can live a happy life." Priscilla confessed, not yelling at her father this time.

"You seriously want to live here? Working in the hob, selling clothes to earn money for food? Without your family? You had everything back in the Capitol. Jewels, money, friends, future. And what do you have here, hm?"

"I have him. I have Treech. And I have new friends." Priscilla declared, her voice breaking with each word. "Don't be ridiculous. Come on, Priscilla. For Epi?" Pontius said in a low tone, a nearby whisper.

Priscilla inhaled a breath. Yeah, she was happy here, with Treech. But a part of her told her to go back to the Capitol.

"Can we leave in two days, please? I have to talk to him." She asked quietly, fidgeting with her fingers. "Sure. I hope you don't mind your father staying for two days?" Pontius asked. "You sleep on the couch," Priscilla mumbled, storming upstairs.