[ 3 - i won't get humiliated]

A WAY TOO familiar voice sounded in Priscilla's ears

A WAY TOO familiar voice sounded in Priscilla's ears. Lucky Flickerman. "All 24 of them 'cause... What in the gem of Panem? You see, that's the Academy rouge, no?" He spoke.

"Oh shit." Priscilla mumbled. "What?" Treech asked, glancing at the same direction. "It's a... He's... Nevermind. I'll get you more food in the evening but now, I have to go before I get myself expelled or something." She declared.

Treech slowly nodded and went to sit on a large rock, meanwhile Priscilla started to quickly walk away, trying to not be seen by Lucky.

For her luck, the man was busy talking with Coriolanus and Lucy Gray, so Priscilla ran straight to the Academy. When she was about to open the door, Coriolanus approached her.

"How did you get here so fast?" She asked. "I have my ways." The guy answered, opening the door. Priscilla quickly stormed off to her place, next to Clemensia. "Your little excursion was in violation of about five different Academy rules." Highbottom spoke up. "Chief amongst them, endangering Capitol students."

"Wait, who?" Coriolanus asked. "You. And Ms. Trinket." Casca stated. "Wait, I was just greeting my tribute! He-" Priscilla wanted to argue, but Highbottom interrupted. "I'm moving for the Gamemakers to disqualify you as mentors immediately."

Priscilla's heart skipped a beat. Was she really going to loose everything now? Not a chance. "You said we had to get our tributes to perform, not that we had to stay away." She reminded.

"I'll add insubordination as well." Highbottom mumbled. "Holding her hand, Coryo, introducing her to people, you make it look as if we're one and the same as those animals." Arachne spoke up.

Priscilla cringed at the word animals. Those tributes weren't someone to treat worse than the Capitol kids.

"Coriolanus didn't show those people anything they didn't already know." Sejanus stated. Priscilla slowly sat down, noticing that it will be better if she shut up.

"I don't need your help, Sejanus." Coriolanus hissed, but the Plinth boy ignored him. "That the tributes are human beings. Just like us. That's why nobody wants to watch the Games." He exclaimed.

"It's because people know deep down that winning a war doesn't justify starving people's children, taking away their freedoms, their rights." Sejanus stated. Priscilla admired his bravery. She wasn't sure if she'd have it enough to speak her mind loudly.

"Snow fell down in the cage. It fell down in the cage but it landed..." A scary voice of Dr. Gaul made Priscilla flinch. "On stage." Coriolanus finished. "You're good at Games. Maybe one day, you'll be a Gamemaker like me." The woman stated, slowly walking down.

"If the Games continue at all." Highbottom mumbled. "Oh, they'll continue. With performances like young Mr. Snow's in that zoo. And I came here to ask your star mentor a question." Dr. Gaul stated. Priscilla scoffed at the nickname. Star mentor.

"What are the Hunger Games for?" The woman asked. "They're to punish the districts for their uprising, to commemorate the end of the war..." said Coriolanus. "Commemorate the.. Dull, dull, dull." Dr. Gaul interrupted.

"Punishment can take myriad forms. Why not drop bomb, cancel food shipments, stage executions? Why Games?" She asked. "Shouldn't we be asking ourselves whether or not they're right in the first place?" Sejanus spoke up again.

Priscilla and Clemensia exchanged looks. This guy wasn't going to change something. He could protest as many times as he wants to - but it won't turned out good for him. However, Priscilla quite admired him for his bravery.

"You have a problem with my Games?" Dr. Gaul asked. Yes, Priscilla thought.

"Some of those kids were two years old when the war ended. The oldest of them were only eight." Sejanus continued. "The Capitol is supposed to be everyone's government now. It is supposed to protect all of us. I don't see how making children fight each other to the death is protecting anyone."

"That sort of sympathy might interfere with your
mentoring assignment." Dr. Gaul said. "Perhaps the Capitol students are ill-suited to be mentoring tributes. Perhaps the Game's time has passed." Highbottom joined in a low tone, barely above whisper.

"Dean Highbottom is wrong. My classmates, too." Coriolanus spoke up, standing up from his seat. "Maybe Sejanus is onto something here. Maybe we should be viewing those tributes as human beings." He proposed.

"I mean, you saw those kids in the zoo, they just... they just wanted to get to know Lucy Gray. If we need people to watch, we should be letting them get closer to the tributes
before the Games. To make the stakes personal." Snow stated.

"Who will watch the Games if they care what happens to the tributes?" Dr. Gaul asked. "With all due respect..." Priscilla spoke up. "Everyone." She finished, earning a kick from Clemensia under the table. The blonde sent her a questioning look.

"Exactly. If they thought the tribute they cared about had a chance of winning. People need someone to root for and someone to root against. We need them to invest." Coriolanus decided. "And if we bend a few Capitol laws, we could even have them place bets. Look, I know Lucy Gray may not win in the arena, but if you give her a chance, I would bet the Plinth Prize that she can win people's attention."

"I'd like you to write up a proposal of these thoughts tonight, Mr. Snow." Dr. Gaul announced. "Wait." Clemensia stood up. "You mean you might actually use his ideas?"

"If it'll help the ratings, why not." Dr. Gaul shrugged. "Coriolanus and I are class partners, Dr. Gaul. We do all of our assignments together." Clemensia reminded. "It'll be
an interesting test." Dr. Gaul laughed, and walked away.

When Clemensia sat down, Priscilla made a face to her. "What?" The first one asked. "This woman is a psycho and you want to do one of her assignment? With Coriolanus?" Priscilla whispered-shouted. "It can help with my grades, Pria." Clemensia whispered. "Did you hear her laugh at the end?" Priscilla asked. "Take it easy. She can't do anything."

₊˚•. ↳ a/n
next chapter!! i have a one favour, PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER! I'd love to read your comments:) I'm sorry this is really short, but I was busy:(