[ 4 - stealing and killing ]

PRISCILLA PACKED TWO sandwiches in a napkin, hiding it in her bag

PRISCILLA PACKED TWO sandwiches in a napkin, hiding it in her bag. Then she grabbed an orange, and a bottle of water.

"What are you doing?" She heard Clemensia's voice. Priscilla's head snapped to her best friend, who was standing above her with a tray with food. "Taking food for my tribute." She answered, zipping her leather bag back up.

"Why?" Clemensia asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "Well if your name was pulled during the Reaping, would you like to starve or to eat the food your mentor brought you?" Priscilla asked.

"Eat, of course." Clemensia nodded. "Then don't ask me again about that." The blonde smiled, standing up. "But what with the food for you?" The raven-haired girl asked. "I have enough money to buy myself food." Priscilla exclaimed. "See you later." She sighed and started to walk away, when she heard Clemensia's voice,

"Wait!" The girl blurted out. Priscilla turned to her with a smile on her face. "I'm going with you." Clemensia mumbled, putting the tray on the table and packing the food in her bag.

The girls arrived the zoo, going side by side and discussing their tonight's sleepover. "Good luck." Priscilla told her best friend, knowing that Clemensia and Reaper haven't met yet.

"Treech!" Priscilla called out with a smile, coming closer to the bars. Treech stood up from the rock, slowly walking over to her. "Hello..." He started, but probably forgot her name. "Priscilla." She finished, the smile not leaving her lips. "Priscilla." Treech repeated with a nervous smile.

"I, uh, I brought you more food." The girl mumbled, diving a hand into her bag. "Here." She said, giving her tribute the food she brought. "Thanks, Waspy." Treech grinned, taking the food. "Waspy?" Priscilla giggled. "It's how we call rich girls back in District Seven." Treech announced. "Oh, okay," The girl shrugged.

"Your friend should think about what she's doing." Treech snapped at Priscilla's left. Arachne Crane was taunting her tribute with a bottle. Brandy extended her hand to take it, but Arachne pulled the bottle to herself.

"Poor Brandy." Priscilla sighed. "Not only poor because she doesn't get her water, but poor because Arachne is her mentor." She stated. "Why?" Treech asked.

With a sigh, Priscilla crouched down, gesturing for Treech to do the same. He followed Priscilla's steps. "She's awful. She thinks the Districts are animals, she always cares to leave a comment about something and she thinks she's some sort of better." Priscilla explained. "Her presence is making me want to kill myself." She added.

"She looks like a child." Treech made a face. "And she acts like a child." Priscilla nodded in agreement. "Anyway. There has been a change. Do you have something you can impress Capitolians?" She asked. "Well, I can juggle." Treech nodded, grabbing three walnuts and presenting his skill to the girl. Priscilla let out a laugh, before Arachne's scream filled her ears.

Arachne was pulled to the bars by Brandy, who smashed a bottle against them and stuck the bottle to Arachne's throat.

Priscilla knocked herself to the ground, avoiding the bullets fired by Peacekeepers. Treech grabbed Lamina and hid themselves behind a large rock. The blonde heard Coriolanus screaming for help, the view of Brandy murdering her classmate glued to her eyes.

But the worst thing was feeling guilty that washed her whole body together with bones. The things she said about Arachne in her last moments were the awful ones.

Priscilla's eyes filled with tears as she slowly stood up from the ground. She didn't hear anything, she just felt someone drag her away. "Pria," Someone said, but Priscilla couldn't recognise their voice. It was like through a wall. "Pria." The voice raised its tone. Someone shook her shoulders, finally snapping Priscilla out of her trans.

"Clemmie?" The girl asked quietly. "Screw you, Pria, my heart skipped a beat." Clemensia gasped, but pulled her best friend in a hug. "I'm sorry." Priscilla whispered. "Let's just go." Clemensia sighed, her eyes filled with tears too.

The girls spent the way to Priscilla's house in silence. Only when they came inside, Priscilla's younger brother ran to them with a smile on his face. "Pria!" Epiphanes gigled. "Hey." Priscilla mumbled.

"Finally. I thought that yo-" Her mother, Lusitania showed up in the hallway. "Oh, hello Clemensia." Lusitania smiled. Clemensia nodded, not daring to say anything. "She's staying for the night." Priscilla announced, when suddenly the raven-haired girl stormed off to the bathroom.

Priscilla rushed after her, seeing that Clemmie emptied her stomach. The blonde closed the doors behind her, and grabbed a tie from her pocket, making a ponytail on Clemensia's hair. "Don't interrupt yourself." Priscilla sighed, softly pacing her friend's back.

After Clemensia was done, she washed her mouth and dried it by a towel. "I'm sorry." She sighed. "For what?" Priscilla mumbled, heading to her bedroom, "The first thing I've done after I arrived your place was throwing up." Clemensia confessed, jumping on the blonde's bed.

"It's alright," Priscilla shrugged, taking a matress and throwing it on the floor. "You need anything? Water? Crackers?" She asked. "No. Clemensia shook her head. "Well maybe something to sleep in." She suggested. Priscilla nodded, handing her a pair of clean pajamas.

Later, the two was finally ready to go to sleep. "You can take my bed." Priscilla proposed. "No. I'm the guest so I'll take the matress." Clemensia argued. "You either sleep on the bed, or on the street." Priscilla stated, trying to put on a smile. Clemensia sighed, and within two seconds she was laying in Priscilla's bed.

"Good night." Priscilla mumbled. "Good night." Clemensia whispered back. The night was going to be sleepless. Even though Priscilla didn't like Arachne, maybe even hated her, they were still classmates.

"The girl is dead." She heard her father saying. "You say that a tribute killed her?" Lusitania asked. "And our daughter is a mentor?" She added. "Priscilla is careful, Lusitania." The man sigher. "It doesn't matter, Pontius!" Her mother gasped.

"It does. Crane was taunting the girl with a bottle of water and Priscilla wouldn't do something like that." Pontius defended. "These animals are unpredictable!" Lusitania argued. "Don't you trust your own daughter? She knows what she's doing." The man declared.

The rest of their conversation didn't want to be heard by Priscilla. She ignored her parents, trying to sleep, but all what she could do was crying.

₊˚•. ↳  a/n
hey guyss:D the next chapter is out! well, I found it kinda boring, maybe it's just because of my bad writing lmao

also, the face claim for Lusitania is Gwyneth Paltrow, for Pontius - Patrick Dempsey and for Epiphanes - Roman Griffin Davis:)