[ 7 - charmer ]

PRISCILLA PREPARED HERSELF for the interviews, but before she went to the Academy she decided to visit Clemensia

PRISCILLA PREPARED HERSELF for the interviews, but before she went to the Academy she decided to visit Clemensia. For the meeting with Lucky Flickerman and Treech, she'd probably wear something colorful. She liked to outstand the people, but when Treech was going to try to earn some sponsors, she had to make their outfits in similar colors.

Before she arrived back at the Hospital, Priscilla bought a bouquet of tulips for her best friend. Clemmie loved tulips, and Priscilla wanted to cheer her up.

She sat with Clemensia in the girl's hospital room, chit-chatting with her for a long time. Priscilla ignored her friend's strange behaviors. She knew it was from the snakes. The blonde was scared of Dr. Gaul. Was she even safe in the Academy?

After visiting Clemmie, Priscilla went straight to the interviews. She quickly approached Treech, Lamina, and Pliny before him. "Hi," Priscilla greeted her tribute with a smile. Treech scanned her outfit. The dress was a warm brown color, and it had a fitted bodice with delicate lace detailing. The skirt flowed gracefully and had intricate embroidery.

"You look beautiful." Treech complimented. "Why brown?" He asked. "I didn't want to stand out too much from you." Priscilla shrugged. "Oh, I brought wet tissues if you'd like to clean up your face a bit." She smiled, handing the tribute the pack of tissues. "I also have food." She winked while Treech cleaned his face.

"My oh my, you look much better!" Priscilla smiled like a proud mother, her hands resting on her hips. "District 3 is walking on the stage right now, so you'll manage to eat." She stated, grabbing a bowl of fruits from her bag.

"Thank you." Treech smiled, before eating the whole bowl in just one minute. "Hey, um, I have to do something quick, if you don't mind." Priscilla mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers. "Sure." Treech nodded, watching as the girl rushed somewhere else.

"Dill!" Priscilla whispered-shouted, approaching the little girl from 11. Dill turned around to face her, a weak but honest smile taking place on her lips. "Hey, Pria." She greeted. Dill was standing alone because Felix was still in the hospital.

"How are you feeling? Are the coughs less harsh?" Priscilla asked carefully. "A bit. But my head doesn't hurt me now." Dill declared. "I brought you something to eat," Priscilla exclaimed, noticing the spark in Dill's eyes, which was broken because of a cough.

Dill quickly unpacked her sandwiches from a napkin, eating them at the same speed. Priscilla slowly stepped closer, getting her wet tissues. "Do you mind?" She asked. "Aren't you afraid of getting infected?" Dill mumbled. "No, not really." Priscilla smiled, before softly brushing Dill's cheeks with a tissue.

"Thank you." Dill giggled. In response, Priscilla put her hand on Dill's cheek, smiling softly. "Good luck!" She said, before going back to Treech.

Time went quickly, and the two had to walk on the stage. "Let's make a big applause for Treech Shephard and his mentor!" Lucretius shouted before Treech and Priscilla stepped on the stage, going side by side with smiles on their faces.

"Welcome, welcome!" Lucky greeted after the two took their places on two chairs. "Treech," He chuckled softly. "How are you, Boy?" Lucky asked, directing the microphone to Treech. "I'm a little anxious about the Games, but I'll tell you, Mr. Flickerman, that I think I can win." The boy stated. "And what makes you think you will?" Lucky gulped. "I'm skilled with an axe, I can easily kill someone with it. And I have an incredible mentor."

The audience let out a few awes, before Lucky spoke up, "Oh, our Priscilla! The daughter of a Gamemaker. How is she as a mentor?" He asked. "Priscilla is amazing. She makes sure I ate and slept enough, so I can be the best in the arena." Treech declared, glancing at his mentor.

"And how's Treech as a tribute, Ms. Trinket?" Lucky asked, handing the microphone to Priscilla. "He's a good person to work with. We're both putting everything we can into helping him win the games." She declared. "And Treech is going to win. Mainly because I'm his mentor." Priscilla winked at the audience.

Lucretius let out a laugh, and so did the crowd. "Is there something you'd like to show us, Mr. Shephard?" He asked. Treech looked at Priscilla, who gave him an encouraging nod. Treech stood up, grabbing three small balls Priscilla got him before the interview.

He tossed one ball, and when it flew toward his other hand, he tossed the other one. He did the same with the third one and showed off his juggling skills to the audience. The crowd let out a huge applause and Priscilla was sure Treech got at least fifty sponsors.

"You did awesome!" She praised when they walked out. "Thanks. So I'm going to win mainly because Waspy is my mentor?" Treech asked playfully. "Mainly yeah." Priscilla chuckled. "I'll visit you tonight, okay?" She asked, putting a hand on Treech's shoulder. "Can't wait." He smiled before he was dragged away by Peacekeepers.

•*⁀➷

PRISCILLA ENTERED THE zoo again, just as she promised. Treech wasn't sleeping, and so did the half of the tributes. They all were probably stressed about the Games.

"Hi," Treech greeted his mentor immediately. "Hi. How are you?" Priscilla sighed, taking a yogurt and a sandwich from her bag. "I don't know." Treech mumbled, taking the food. "Are you stressed?" She asked. "You know, my family will watch me. I'm just scared they'll see me as a killer if I win." Treech confessed, hiding the food in his pocket.

"They get it, Treech. They want you to come back to them, no matter what." Priscilla stated. "What makes you so sure?" Treech asked, glancing at his mentor. Priscilla shrugged, "I'd be like that." She declared.

"I want you to have it." Treech stated, undoing a band from his neck. "It's mine. So you can have a piece of me when I'm in the arena." He explained, giving the band to Priscilla. "Thank you." She smiled, hiding the band in her bag.

"Please promise me you try." She sighed. "I don't think I'll be able to handle if you won't come back."

"I will, but... I don't wanna die in there, Waspy," Treech confessed. "Hey," Pria grabbed his hand, meeting Treech's gaze. "I'll do everything I can to drag you out, okay?" She scowled. "Please promise me it's not the last time I see you," Treech whispered. "It isn't." Priscilla sniffled, pulling him into a hug, ignoring the bars.

"You're gonna be okay," Priscilla stated, softly rubbing the boy's back. "I should go now, Treech." She declared, tearing apart. "Try to get some sleep. Good night." She smiled, standing up. "Good night, Pria."