[ 14 - it's over. but is it? ]

THE SIGHT OF Treech dying was seared into Priscilla's memory and it refused to leave them at any cost

THE SIGHT OF Treech dying was seared into Priscilla's memory and it refused to leave them at any cost. With each reversed memory, Priscilla's heart broke into little pieces. She thought about his family and his friends. They must've been feeling horrible. The tragic loss of their son, friend, brother.

Priscilla let out a scream, waking up immediately. She sat down at her bed, glancing at the moon behind the window. She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. But it wasn't easy. Not when you see someone's death.

The Games ended a week ago, but Priscilla didn't heal. She spoke to Dean Highbottom, who told her about Coriolanus being sent to the districts as a Peacekeeper. She didn't talk to Clemensia either.

Priscilla tried her best to come back to her normal life, but everything was different. There wasn't any warm atmosphere around the Academy classmates. The funny, comfortable one they had before their final assignment.

First, it has changed after Arachne's death. Nobody liked her, but they still watched her grow up. And they watched her death too. Then, the bombing and Felix's death. In the end, their paths were going in different directions.

Festus and Persephone went on a date. Priscilla always could see something was on between the two. The only classmate she had the same contact with was Lysistrata. Lysistrata confessed to Priscilla, that she still hears Jessup's screams in her sleep. No wonder why. She truly cared about her tribute, and so did Priscilla. Every thought snapped to Treech made every part of her body ache.

"Pria are you okay?" The sound of Epiphanes' voice calmed the girl a bit. "Epi why are you awake?" She asked softly. "I heard your scream. And now it's dark. And I'm scared." Epiphanes declared, stepping inside the room. "Can I sleep with you?" He asked. "Sure. Come over here." Priscilla smiled, gesturing for her brother to lay next to her.

"Do you dreamt of him again?" Epiphanes asked after a while of silence. "Go to sleep, Kiddo," Priscilla mumbled, uncomfortable about the mention of Treech. "Yeah, yeah... But do you?"

"Yes, I do. Go to sleep or I'm locking you in your room." Priscilla hissed. "Okay. Alright. I'm sleeping." Epiphanes groaned, fixing his position.

He changed the way he was laying once again. Then the second time, third time, and after five minutes the fourth time. "Epiphanes, I swear to God!" Priscilla whispered-shouted, her head snapping towards her brother. "Sorry." Epiphanes scowled and tried his best not to move.

Finally, both of the Trinket siblings fell asleep, unaware of what was going to happen the next day.

•*⁀➷

THE NEXT MORNING, Priscilla was lying in her bed, buried in her sheets and without any motivation to stand up. Not that she was lazy - she just didn't see the reason why should she get out of her warm bed.

Her peace didn't last long. It was brutally interrupted by Lusitania's knocks. "Come in." Priscilla groaned. She didn't even look up to glance at her mother. She just heard her stepping inside the room slowly.