ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

• real life •

The alarm blares, waking the girl up who wraps herself in the blanket before slowly lifting herself up against the bed frame rubbing her eyes .

After allowing herself to fully wake up her heart starts racing as she imagines all the potential outcomes for today not knowing what to expect . Once she calms herself down she heads over to her shower to start getting ready for the day .

Once she is ready she grabs her necessities for the day and heads down to the ground level of the building where Sydney should be waiting .

"Hey!!" Sydney squeals as she parks her car quickly getting out wrapping her arms around Mayve "You don't understand how excited I am to hear the song" she reassured the girl .

Mayve breaks away from the hug tucking a piece of hair behind her ear "Well it has to run through the creator's first so hopefully they like it" she says doubtfully .

"Of course they're gonna like it May '' she says, squeezing her hand before heading to the driver's seat and both the girls get in the car heading towards the set .

The two sing along to Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer while it blasts through the speakers before they reach the set and Sydney starts slowly pulling in .

Sydney hops out of the car walking Mayve to the building where her meeting is and pointing to the room she has to go in, she wishes her good luck before leaving to go to hair and makeup .

As Mayve is walking down the hallway to reach the office she overhears her name being brought up in a conversation in a room with the door that was left slightly open . "Did you hear Mayve Ivory is here today?" An unfamiliar voice says as the girl stops and listens in .

"Yeah we should steer clear of her apparently she likes to get around" A thick Australian accent laughs as she scoffs her jaw dropping.

"Wait really?" the first voice asks sitting up in his seat .

"Yeah how unprofessional she isn't even all that" he replies as she stands at the door before shaking off those comment and continuing walking not wanting those to get in her head and for her to be late .

The end of her new song 'Never felt so alone' fades out as the girl fiddles with her fingers looking over to Labrinth who gives her a reassuring nod .

The creator of Euphoria looks over to the rest of the team and then begins "Wow.." he pauses "You have exceeded all expectations I mean.. this song is beautiful thank you both ." He finishes and the girl takes a deep breath and smiles earning a high five from her friend .

"I'm so glad that you like the song" Mayve says excitedly before going through the final details thanking everyone for the opportunity and then heading to Sydney who was in hair and makeup .

The creators all look at one another after the girl had left the room "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" One says looking around the room earning nods from everyone. "Okay good I'll email her tomorrow."

• imessage •

the grills 🌟🌶️🍆🥂🥹

may
guys i have the best news 🥹
they loved the song !!!
they're going to use it for the
show
im crying with sydney in her
dressing room

badbleep
STOPPDP MAY IM SO
HAPPY 4 U
u deserve this so much

ma blondi
r we surprised tho like ..
ur r so talented

may
im just happy the wait is
over i think im definitely
gonna add it to my album
idk where to place it but that'll
finish it off

ma blondi
this is ur year

may
omg and also crying a bit becuz
i heard these two boys talking abt me x

ma blondi
wtf what were they saying

may
oh just that i get around am
unprofessional and im not even all
that so only nice things

badbleep
Omg what the hell
do u know who it was?

ma blondi
im gonna kill them ❤️

may
idk i couldn't see them but
one was american and the other
australian

ma blondi
SURELY NOT JACOB
FUCKING ELORDI

badbleep
OMG IT SO WASD

may
omggg how did that not click
it was probs cause i was so nerv

badbleep
He is so dead x

• real life •

Sydney pulls up to Mayve's apartment before turning to her "The cast is going out for drinks tomorrow night if you want to join us"

"I'll think about it" she replies .

"I'll send you through the details you can bring whoever as well it's casual" she finishes smiling at the girl as she hops out of the car making her way over to the girl .

"Okay cool thanks for everything today" she says as the two girls hug going their seperate ways .

As she makes her way into her apartment she first checks her closet to make sure she even has an outfit for tonight before inviting Addison and Sabrina deciding she'll take up Sydney's offer .

*the next night*

• instagram •

Authors note: Hi sorry it took so long, I hope u like this chapter my writing will get better

Authors note: Hi sorry it took so long, I hope u like this chapter my writing will get better. Don't forget to vote and comment pls don't be a silent reader!!

Next chapter will be the cast plus Mayve and others going for drinks so there will be tension ☺️☺️😉😉