ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

• instagram •

liked by mayvefannn , mayvesun , mayvequeennn and others

mayveivoryupdates Omg Mayve has archived all of her posts, changed her bio and her pfp!!! New music is coming . Comment what you think the name of the album would b 🧡🧡🧡

view all 429 comments

mayveivoryluv my twenties

queenmayvee better off !

• real life •

Mayve and Jessica scrolled through her phone together smiling at all the buzz she was getting because of the way she changed her account . It had be a long week of recording but they had finally finished the album and done the photo shoot for the cover .

It was decided it would be announced tomorrow and released the day after the fashion event next week so she could do some interviews at the event on it to build up the anticipation of it .

Once Jessica had finished up what she had to do for the night she organised a time that Mayve would post tomorrow and then went home . Mayve called Sabrina and Addison over so that they could listen to the album with her now that it was done .

"Hello Mayvie boo" Sabrina jokes pulling Mayve in for a hug as Addison makes her way in and joins in .

"Hey" she said as they swayed in the hug before breaking apart . "Okay before we get to the good stuff I need to update you guys ."

"You and Jacob made up?" Sabrina asked guessing what Mayve had to say straight away .

Mayve looks at her confuesed "What! How did you know?" She asks her curious .

"Wait pause you and Jacob made up?" Addison says catching herself up and Mayve nods to her before turning back to Sabrina .

"Well I saw on a tea page that you both had followed each other so I just assumed you guys made up ."

"Wow those fans work fast don't they" she laughed .

Mayve gave the two girls a quick run down about Jacob and hers time spent in the hotel room together while having to convince them a billion times that her and Jacob didn't fuck .

"So wait who spread those rumours about you?" Addison asked her skipping back in the story .

"You guys are going to flip but don't I'm over it now and I know not to speak to her anymore ."