ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

• real life •

The premiere went well for Mayve . Her and Milo had a great time together and all the cast were excited to catch up .

Although someone was missing .

Jacob didn't show up apparently he was 'sick' but Mayve thought otherwise . Although she made sure to act like she didn't care about it even though deep down did hurt her .

She wondered what she had done to make him need to her avoid her this much .

Today the cast were going out for a dinner after the first episode of Euphoria had finally premiered and they all would meet at the restaurant around 7pm .

Zendaya had booked out the whole restaurant for the night and they had all invited their significant others and some close friends .

Although the two weren't dating Mayve decided to bring Milo again as he made her feel happy when she was around him . They both knew they were just friends but they loved hanging out .

• imessage •

the grils 😈🌶️🌟🥹🥂

may
guess who didn't go
to the premiere lol

ma blondi
oh shit

may
ha.
i rlly rlly liked him

badbleep
R u okay may

may
i just feel like i should've
known likeee
but i just let my feelings
get in the way

ma blondi
do not not not blame
urself . he's a dick

badbleep
For real

may
ikkkkk
anyways i need to get ready
ill text you guys later :(((

badbleep
We love u May
*ma blondi and may loved this message*

Mayve wore a casual outfit for the dinner tonight and made sure to layer up as it was cold and had already began to rain as she made her way out of her building .

Milo was waiting out the front in his car . He waved to her and she quickly ran from the under cover area where she was standing to his car .

The two talked all the way there which was only a short distance to the restaurant .

Once they had pulled up so did a lot of other cast members and they all looked at each other smiling before everyone ran inside laughing as they tried not to get wet from the rain that poured down outside .

As the cast started pouring in they filled up the tables .

Milo, Mayve, Sydney, Hunter, Dominic and Maude sat on one table together as the waiter did the rounds taking everyone's order .