ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

• real life •

As the sun starts to make its way through the curtains, her alarm starts ringing and she quickly reaches over to it stopping it before it put her in a bad mood .

Mayve did not want to get up for work today because they were shooting a certain scene that she had been dreading ever since she read it on the script .

She knew it had to be done so she reluctantly threw her covers off and swung her legs over to the side of the bed . Brushing the hair from her face she gets up and gets ready for today .

She shaves and tries making her skin look as smooth as possible because she was going to be almost fully naked today for the whole world to see .

Mayve goes onto her phone and decides to call Sydney to ask her for any advice she had for today since she had done scenes like this for Euphoria before . "Just don't stress it's a really nice environment you'll be fine!" She reassured the girl .

"Okay okay thank you this has calmed my nerves a bit" the knot in her stomach starting to loosen .

"Alright I'll see you later I love you bye" they finish up the phone call and Mayve finishes getting ready and then heads off to set .

Before heading to set she quickly caught up with Gracie Abrams and Madison Beer for breakfast before being rudely interrupted by paparazzi and leaving .

Arriving on set she heads straight to hair and makeup where Chris is getting his makeup organised . "Mayvie!!" Chris squeals wrapping her in his arms .

"Chris!" she says as they sway back and forth . Once they break out of the hug she takes a seat and Chris starts prepping her skin .

He swipes the brush along her skin . "So what are we filming today?" He asks her intrigued .

She presses her lips together holding back her nervous laughter . "A sex scene with Jacob" she mumbles under her breath .

A loud gasp escapes his lips "Did I just hear you right?" His eyes widen with surprise and she nods with shame . "You lucky bitch" he says .

"You mean unlucky" she corrects him .

He looks at the girl absolutely puzzled at what she just said "What are you talking about?" He asks her confused .

"Okay are you ready for some drama" she said sitting up in her chair .

"Hit me" he says . Mayve gives Chris the run down on everything that's happened between the two of them . "That dick!" He yells out . "I hate men." He said spraying hairspray locking her hair into position .

"That's you all done my lovely" he said placing his hands on her shoulders . "Good luck for today you're going to look so sexy" he smiled as she chuckled making her way out .

• instagram •