ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

• imessage •

evelyn maree

evelyn
Hey babe omg i just saw
ur new post when's ur
party for the release I
can't wait to come and meet
all ur friends and partyyy
*read 6:58am*

evelyn
Um hello?
i think u accidentally
left me on read
*read 7:32*

evelyn
okay no need to be a bitch

• real life •

Mayve sat in the makeup chair her now regular routine with Chris chatting her ear off about his new boy drama which she absolutely loved .

"Yuck is that Evelyn" he said pretending to put his finger in his mouth as if he was vomiting .

Mayve nodded "Who?" he clapped as she slid her phone back into her pocket .

There was a knock at the door "Come on in" Chris sang . Jacob slightly opened the door peeping his head through smiling before fully opening it .

"I do hair and makeup she wasn't going to be naked" Chris laughed and the other two joined in Jacob slightly embarrassed .

"I just wanted to see if you wanted me to pick you up and we can go for coffee tomorrow morning before our scenes?" Jacob asked her .

"Yeah that sounds good I'll send my address" she says getting her phone out . "What time will you be at mine?" She questions him .

"Probably 7am does that sound good?" She nods smiling at him .

Jacob walks out of the room and Chris starts on her hair "I still get shocked when I hear you two speaking to each other as if you didn't want him dead a minute ago" Mayve laughs at Chris .

"We're adults we're not just going to have grudges because we sorted it all out and now some may say we are even friends" Mayve said proud of herself .

"You're so cute Mayvie" Chris says continuing on with her hair .

Today they redid their sex scene which the whole crew applauded as this time they could actually work with each other without wanting to rip each others throats out .