ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

• real life •

"There's no way!" Mayve says covering her mouth with her hand as she read the email from her laptop from the creators of Euphoria . "This is so not happening right now" she squeals as tears form in her eyes .

The email was offering Mayve a spot on the show as a main role for season two as they had been searching for the actress for their character which they had created around her and when they met her the day before they knew she was perfect for it .

There wasn't much of a description for her character it was just a first offer and they wanted to see where her head was at before giving away any information and scripts . Of course the girl jumped at this opportunity as an avid fan of the show .

She quickly jumped up off her bed and ran to the lounge room where both Addison and Sabrina were passed out from the night before and started jumping from couch to couch crying .

"Get off me" Sabrina moaned pushing the hair from her face as she sat up noticing the girl crying . "Wait what happened?"

"I got offered a role on Euphoria!" She yelled shaking Addison awake . Sabrina woke up fully once hearing that and ran over to the other couch jumping onto the girl to hug her as they both smiled in each other's arm shortly before being joined by Addison all three girls sitting together on the lounge room floor .

"This is your favourite show I can't believe this" Addison says proudly of her best friend .

"I haven't even processed this" she says wiping the tears from her eyes and sniffling as Sabrina runs to the kitchen and grabs her a tissue . "I feel like I'm overreacting like I've already written a song for them but I never expected to be asked to join the show"

"You are not overreacting" Addison starts as Sabrina nods in agreement "We're so proud of you" Sabrina joins in .

Mayve sent the email back to the producers accepting their offer messaging her dad to let him know the big news .

ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The trio decided to head down to a local cafe for breakfast to try a sober up after their efforts last night . They all wore concealing clothing so they wouldn't be as easily seen .

After chatting about everything that will be coming up for the girls Mayve got a call from her agent . "Just give me one second guys Jessica is calling me"she says getting up from the table and walking outside .

"Hey Mayve the Euphoria producers just sent me an email with all the details for the meeting which is actually three days from now if that works for you"

The girl can't hide her excitement that this is actually happening "Yes of course that works with me just send me the time and place and I'll be there"

"Okay I'm glad to hear Mayve, I'll send those through" she says "Bye now" and then hangs up the phone .

Maybe takes a deep breath in smiling to herself not caring if she looked crazy . "May?" She hears a familiar voice call out . Turning to it she sees Milo Manheim her costar in the show School Spirits . "I knew it was you" he continues before pulling her in for a hug .

"Milo how are you going?" She asks hugging him back .

"I'm good wow you look great" he says pulling out of the hug smiling down at her .

"Thank you thank you" she says slightly blushing before being interrupted by the sudden sound of cameras taking photos and flashing . "Well I'll talk to you soon Milo it was great seeing you" she says

"Oh by the way congrats on your song being in Euphoria" he says before she leaves .

"How do you know that?" She says wondering if something had gotten leaked to the media .

"Oh Evelyn told me is it supposed to be a secret?" He asks her . It wasn't that big of a deal she knew Milo wouldn't tell anyone but she was a bit annoyed with Evelyn as she said no one was supposed to know .

"Well yeah but it's fine I trust you" she smiles walking back into the cafe .

He stands there staring for a while before leaving . The two had had a rumoured fling while filming the show and yes they had gone out together just them two a few times but nothing ever came from it , it was mostly a platonic relationship .

The three finish up and then go their seperate ways to go on with the rest of their days .

• instagram •

@addisonrae

• imessage •

nicholas lane

nicholas
i saw u and milo pics??!
So r we over?

may
we've been over .
maybe next time you'll think
before u cheat !

nicholas
Please Mayvey u know I was
going through a lot
*read 11:21am*

nicholas
Okay if this is how it's going
to be
*read 1:35pm*

• instagram •

@mayveivory

Authors note: Heyyyy quick filler kind of chapter that I wrote at 4am ... The next chapter will be Mayve getting her character and the scripts .

I hope you enjoyed make sure to vote comment and add this story to your library :)))) Tyyy so excited !!