ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx

• instagram •

...

...

...

liked by timotheechalamet , zendaya , selenagomez , nicholaslane and others

mayveivory in love w this photoshoot

view 61,832 comments ...

sabrinacarpenter hot hot hot

milomanheim 👑

madisonbeer i loveee

user cowww

evelynmaree cute xxx

user ugly asf

• real life •

The scripts were sent to Jessica who was sat with her laptop open at the end of Mayve's kitchen table . It was late in the afternoon and Jessica had been going through the script for a while making sure to approve of everything .

Mayve ofcourse was sitting on her couch watching Pretty Little Liars as Jessica told her she was reading them first .

"Okay nothing unexpected I'll go print them out and then you can begin running through them ." She said making her way to the office .

Mayve continued watching the show until Jessica came over to the couch sitting next to her and handing her the scripts which were still warm .

She switched off the TV and begin to quickly skim over the script before she would actually start memorising and practising it .

Memorising scripts didn't take long for the girl because she had a really good memory which would come in handy seeing as though she would be on set for her first scene in a weeks time .

Her eyes widened at the page in front of her she was told about how her and Jacob's character Nate were going to sleep together on New Years she didn't think about how detailed and up front the scene would actually be .

"I have to straddle him and pretend to have sex with him great" she says continuing reading "And then we have to passionately makeout"

"What did you expect it's Euphoria Mayve" she says smiling at the flustered girl .

"I know I know but I guess I hadn't fully thought about it yet" she replies flipping through the pages .

Jessica gets up from the couch and grabs her bag from the kitchen table "Okay I'll leave you alone so you can do your thing I'll check up on you later ."

The scripts were to be kept confidential but that never stopped the girl before ...

ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Oh my gosh this is perfect" Sabrina says cackling with Addison as the three women were sharing a bottle of wine at Sabrina's house .

The girl doesn't join in with the other's laughter "It's far from it ."

"Don't act like you don't want to do it" Addison says poking the girl .

"Oh yeah ofcourse Addison I want to show him just how much I like to get around" she says referring back to the comment he made about her .

"He probably just said that because he's jealous he didn't get to fuck you" Sabrina says cheekily taking a sip from her wine glass .

"Shut up" Mayve says pushing her a little bit and laughing . "Do you know what did happen though" she said . "Evelyn told Milo about Euphoria when I told her to keep it a secret and then got all defensive over him with the paparazzi pictures ."

"I swear she was just obsessed with that Jack guy" Addison says .

"I can't believe she told him about Euphoria just imagine all the other peoples she's told" Sabrina says as Addison nods in agreement .

Mayve takes a sip of her wine . "She's never really been a good friend to you Mayve if we're staying on the topic of Evelyn" Addison starts "Like she was always flirty with Nick and has never been happy for your success"

"Evelyn just has a flirty personality and besides I've been friends with her since High School and she was always good to me ." Mayve responds as the other two girls share a look .

"People change Mayve maybe she was good to you before but she sure isn't now" Addison says as Mayve looks down spinning her glass on the table .

"I don't know I think you just need to be very careful around her" Sabrina finishes before the girls move into a different topic .

Authors note: So a sex scene with Mayve and Jacob ... or maybe a few 😉

We don't like Evelyn here , but Mayve still makes excuses for her ... 🤦‍♀️

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed if you have anything you wanna say just dm me . Don't forget to vote !!