ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

• real life •

The girls from Euphoria decided to meet up for lunch on their day off .

"I can't believe you and Jacob have made up now ." Maude says as everyone nods finding out about how the pair were locked in a hotel room and forced to sort their stuff out .

"If you had've told me a week ago I'd be on good terms with Jacob I would've asked if you needed to go to hospital ." She says laughing

The others join in laughing with each other . "So are you guys civil or are you actually friends?" Maude asks .

"We're friends , well I consider us friends anyway , which will make filming a lot more easier" Mayve says .

"Yeah of course it will like you guys still need to redo the sex scene but other then that we have a little more and then it's all over ." Sydney says sadly .

"I think the producers said we have a few weeks left of filming which is just crazy ." Barbie adds .

"I have loved filming this show I'm going to miss it so much" Mayve said .

"We all need to make sure we can catch up afterwards but not just at award shows and events okay?" Hunter adds on .

"Agreed" and they all nod .

They all look through the menu deciding what to get . "Is everyone going to the fashion event in a couple weeks?" Zendaya asks .

All of them answer yes and decide to go together . "I have my last try on with the designer soon" Mayve adds .

Hunter says that she will get a limousine organised to pick them all up and they all agree to it .

"Wait am I allowed to come with you guys like do people know I'm in the new season?"

"Yes you are did you not see the post about you joining the show?" Alexa asks .

"No what" Barbie gets out her phone and shows Mayve the post . "Oh okay that's fine then . I don't really go on instagram so I must've missed it ."

The waitress comes over and takes their orders . "What the hell did you just order you freak ." Barbie calls out .

Alexa laughs "Yes when I heard you say that I thought I heard wrong ."

"Yeah who orders an iced latte with no ice that is psychotic" Maude adds as all the girls start laughing together .

Mayve puts her hand to her chest "Okay are you girls done attacking me" they all nod . "I can't deal with the ice melts it tastes gross so don't knock it until you try it" she says and they all looking around at each other before laughing again as she slides back into her chair .

"No poor Mayvie baby" Sydney says wrapping her arms around the girl "Everyone stop making fun of her because she's different"

"This has made me realise that we have never had coffee with the boys we only go out with them when we're clubbing" Maude says .

"That's true those party animals" Zendaya adds . The girls continue talking until the waitress bring over their orders and they all say thank you and start to eat .