ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

• real life •

"Oh my god that's so hot" Chris says swiping his brush against the girls forehead .

Mayve looks at him shocked "Jacob making out with some random girl at a club is hot? Chris what are your standards ." He starts giggling at her .

"I need your romantic life ." He says to her searching through his makeup .

"I genuinely have no romantic life" she replies looking at him through the mirror .

He stares up at her "Girl , if I looked like you I'd be having the hottest sex imaginable ." she laughs at his comment .

"Don't get me wrong I have sex but I miss having a person you know , it's been so long since me and Nicholas broke up" Chris twitches at the mention of Nicholas' name .

"I didn't realise you were more of a relationship girl than a hookup girl ."

"I wish I was a hook up girl so I didn't get my heart broken but I can't help it ."

"Honey even being a hook up girl I get my heart broken ."

Chris finishes up with her makeup and sends her on her way like every other day she is on set . She slips on the outfit that she has for a day at school and heads over to the area where they would be filming today .

"Hey babe" Alexa says bringing Mayve in for a hug . Alexa's character Maddie at first doesn't like Mayve's character Clarissa because she heard about her and Nate but they end up becoming friends .

All the girls get into their spots for the scene Maude and Mayve being together because their characters became friends after New Years when Lexie was hanging out with Fez . "And ... Action !" Someone yells and they all start walking .

"Lexie!" Alexa yells out stopping the two girls in the hallway .

"Hey Maddie what's up?" Maude says smiling .

Alexa turns and looks Mayve up and down "What are you doing hanging out with this slut" she says staring into her soul . Even though it was acting Mayve still felt a little scared of her .

"What'd you just call me?" Mayve said taking a step closer to Alexa pretending that she was confident .

"If you fuck my man then you are a slut" Alexa says . Mayve steps back turning to look at Maude .

"Wait Nate never told me he had a girlfriend" she says apologetically not wanting to ruin a relationship .

"They aren't together anymore they broke up" Maude says standing up for the girl

"We're on and off itstill is a cunty thing to do"

"I never would have done anything if I thought he had a girlfriend I'm sorry Maddie" Mayve says touching her arm before continuing to walk off down the hallway . Alexa turned around and looked at her slightly smiling at how nice she was even when she was being a bitch .

"...And cut!" Someone yells and the girls all come back together in the middle of the hallway .

"You are so scary dude" Mayve laughs out as Maude laughs agreeing with her .

"That felt amazing I'm so excited for more scenes together" Alexa smiled .

Maybe heads over to where the crew is "Is it alright if I go to the toilet?" Mayve asks the director .

"Of course Mayve" she replies .

The girls quickly rushes out the door but she comes to a complete stop when she bumps into someone while not paying attention ending up with her landing on the floor . "Hey I'm-" the man starts . "Not sorry at all" he says realising it was Mayve .

"I was hoping I didn't have to see you today ." She says getting up .

"Same here" he says walking off .

ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

After Mayve was done for the day she headed out to dinner with her costar from her show 'The Bear' Ayo Edebiri because they had become close while shooting due to their closeness of age .

As they are catching up a notification goes off on Mayve's phone as she quickly checks it apologising . It was Milo Mannheim . She smiles at it replying to it .

"Who has you smiling at your phone?" Ayo asks her taking a sip of her drink .

"You know that show I was in School Spirits?" Mayve asks and Ayo nods . "It's Milo from that show you know the one I was kind of seeing ." Mayve continues .

"So are you two a thing now?" Ayo asks .

"I think it's more platonic but who knows , my friend Evelyn says she has a thing for him ." Mayve answers eating a piece of her dinner that she just cut up .

"You are still friends with her" Ayo says shocked .

"Why is everyone getting mad at me for it I can't just drop her I've known her my whole life"

"When someone does the sneaky stuff she does it doesn't matter how long you've been friends with them you drop their toxic ass" Ayo states .

Her dad always loved the Evelyn that he saw but she was also one of those people that acted like an angel in front of any adult so when Mayve would tell her stories about Evelyn he would be confused as she is very good at acting like a nice person .

Everytime Mayve would try and tell Evelyn what she did was wrong she would somehow guilt trip her into staying friends with her but at the time Mayve didn't understand what she was doing and now it is just normal for her .

Authors note: Idk why but I love giving Mayve lots of little friendships throughout the book it's so random but yeah . Remember to vote and comment if you like it this was more of a filler chapter but yeahhh