ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

*what mayve is wearing*

• real life •

Jessica drove her and Mayve to Sabrina's house as 'Cruel Summer' blasted through the cars speakers and Mayve screamed along to the lyrics .

Soon enough they pulled up to Sabrina's house and the two of them hopped out of the car Jessica quickly taking some pictures of Mayve as she got embarrassed trying to push the camera away .

Once the got up to the door Jessica opened the door for Mayve and she walked passed her heading to the kitchen unsure on why it was so dark until she got there and the lights quickly were flicked on . "SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as they jumped out from where they were hiding .

Mayve's eyes immediately started to fill up with water as she tilted her head upwards wiping er eyes trying not to ruin her makeup . Sabrina came up to her laughing as Addison followed behind her with a cake that was beautifully decorated  leaving Mayve's mouth wide open .

She cleared her throat looking around to everyone finding Jessica and shaking her head smiling . "Thank you so much everyone for this I'm so shocked right now um ..." she paused "I really don't want to ruin my makeup right now" she said as everyone laughed .

"Just thank you so so much this album means the world to me and it is so amazing to get to celebrate with all you guys who mean the world to me so yeah, lets get drunk ." Everyone clapped and the music started blaring through the speakers .

The euphoria girls surrounded Mayve each one taking turns giving her a hug "Thank you all!" she said as Sydney handed her a cocktail to which she smiled .

"Mayvie!" Chris squealed pulling her in . "Okay your makeup is absolutely killer you look hot ." He said pulling out of the hug and quickly grabbed a lip kit out of his purse fixing her lips up as she stood there patiently .

"I love you Chrissie." Mayve said and Chris made his way over to the bar .

• imessage •

evelyn maree

evelyn
Um I've seen everyone's
posts of ur party where
was my invite

• real life •

Addison and Sabrina peered over Mayve's shoulder and Sabrina quickly snatched the phone out of her hand and blocked Evelyn . "Sab!" Mayve called out .

"You don't need that negative energy ." Addison said dancing around and handing Mayve a drink which she took laughing as they pulled her to the dance floor and all danced around to the music .

Everyone started coming up one by one there was Natalie Portman, Milo Manheim, Aye Edebiri, Jeremy Allen White, Saorise Ronan, Timothee Chalamet and Ross Lynch who she had all met while acting and then came her music industry friends Riley Keough, Suki Waterhouse, Gracie Abrams, Renee Rapp, Madison Beer, Billie Eilish and so many more people .

She felt an arm grab her and as she turned around she immediately dropped down . It was Taylor Swift, the two had had interactions before but it still shocks her everytime because of how much she loves her . Taylor picked her up and pulled her in for a hug as Addison was taking photos .

"Listen to me Mayve ." Taylor said brushing her hair out of her face as the girl looked at her in awe . "You are so so amazing I listened to 'twenties' and your lyricism is so good . Please keep being you and don't let anyone tear you down ." She finished smiling at the girl and Mayve was speechless .

Mayve pulled her in for a hug and they got a picture before they separated . She hugged Sabrina as she organised her to come .

The girls once again began taking over the dance floor and jumping around the drinks hitting hee as she carried a big smile on her face . As the Euphoria girls also joined them .

"Looking amazing ." Hunter smiled and Mayve thanked her . Mayve got many pictures taken of her and with her which she was excited and scared to see tomorrow .

Mayve spotted a tall man walking over to her and stopped what she was doing . She pulled him in for a big hug and he tightened it .

"Thank you for the flowers big guy ." She slurred into his chest .

He laughed "I hope you liked them I asked around to know which ones to get ."

She went out of the hug and looked up at him as he took another sip of his drink Mayve went to start talking again and spilt her drink on his top a little bit "Oh my god I am so sorry ." She apologised .

"You have a tendency to spill drinks on me ." He laughed she rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand and leading him upstairs .

Chris and Alexa smirked making inappropriate gestures at her as she went past and she shook her head .

She brought him up to the guest bathroom opening the door before leaning down to grab a towel from the cupboard .

She started quickly drying his top off as he stood there staring down at her . "I can feel you staring Jacob" Mayve said looking up at him .

"You are just so beautiful ." He stated .

And for a moment which felt like a lifetime they were looking into each other's eyes they noticed a feeling that they had ignored .

Slowly they began unconsciously inching closer to each other as if there was no one else in the house .

She could feel his lips slightly graze hers . "May you need to see this-" Sabrina yelled out before stopping as the two pulled away from each other .

"I am so sorry I will leave you two ." She apologised quickly leaving cursing at herself whilst walking down the stairs .

The two stepped back from each other as silence filled the room "We should get back down there ." Mayve said .

"Yes of course my top looks dried so yeah um ." Mayve walked downstairs and Jacob slowly followed her taking their seperate ways .

Authors note: UHHHH YEAHHHH . DONT HATE ON SABRINA SHE DIDNT KNOW ! POOR GIRL !