ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ

• imessage •

the grils 🌟🌶️🍆🥂🥹

may
hey are we still
on for breakfast
today ??!

badbleep
Yuppp

ma blondi
yea ofccc
excited to see my
girls finally

badbleep
Yes I've missed yousss

may
okay yay
see u soon

evelyn maree

evelyn
R we good u have
been really dry lately

may
ive been busy

evelyn
Omg what have u been doing
what is happening
in Euphoria !!

may
im not allowed to share
sorry but im loving it !!

evelyn
but im ur bsf why wouldn't
u tell me?

may
well u did go and tell milo
last time and it also is supposed
to be a secret

evelyn
Babe I didn't tell milo x

may
he literally told me u did
whatever it's in the past i
don't wanna argue

evelyn
Yeah xx
R u going out with cast anytime
soon or have any events ur
inviting me too x

may
i gtg speak to u soon :)

evelyn
Okay make sure to
invite me babe

• real life •

Mayve heads to her closet scanning over her different pieces of clothing grabbing a hoodie and some flare leggings to wear out to breakfast today with Addison and Sabrina because it was a little cold this morning .

The girl had music playing from her speaker when she woke up and hummed along to it in the mirror as she washed her face . The song 'Prom' by SZA playing .

She heads down the elevator and makes her way outside , the cafe was walking distance from where the girls lived so that's why it was the spot they always went to when they caught up or needed to tell the girls something in person .

The walk to the cafe was peaceful and the sun shone beautifully warming her up .

When she made it there the two girls were already sitting at the trios favourite table . She waved after she made eye contact with Sabrina walking over to them . "Hey!" Addison said standing up to hug her .

They all updated each other on their careers and love life's as they usually do . "I know he's a dick or whatever" Sabrina started "But he is hot" she finished as Addison laughed in agreement .

"When you know him the way I do there is no attractiveness ." Mayve grumbled as the waitress brought over her coffee .

"What's more disturbing then the fact that you don't find Jacob Elordi attractive is the fact that you still get an Iced Latte with no ice" Addison said staring down at the drink in front of her friend .