ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

• real life •

The alarm sounds as Mayve races to turn it off accidentally pushing her phone off of her bedside table and on to the phone . She groans as she gets out of bed to pick it up turning it off .

The girl was flicking through the clothes in her wardrobe wanting to find something that said she was professional but also something casual .

After finding the perfect outfit she went to the bathroom and started getting ready .

"Release your inhibition feel the rain on your skin!" she sings along to Unwritten playing from her speaker using her wet brush as her microphone . "No one else can feel it for you" she continues dancing around .

She quickly stops realising that she needs to keep getting ready and stop messing around so she isn't late . "Get your head in the game Mayve" she says to herself before laughing as she was trying to be serious .

Before she left she sent a quick fit check to Gracie Abrams to get her outfit approved which happened as Gracie said it was just right .

She started to make her way to where her meeting would be held and she would be given her contract and the details about her character which she still couldn't believe was happening .

• imessage •

evelyn maree

evelyn
Um wtf girl

may
hey what's up ?

evelyn
u were with milo?
U know I like him

may
no it wasn't like that
i thought u liked jack ?

evelyn
well i changed my mind

may
okay i didn't realise
but he is my friend u know

evelyn
Okay it's whatever then ..
When's the next event??

may
i'll talk to u later

evelyn
?? What happened

• real life •

Butterflies flew through the girls stomach as she was walking into the building with her agent making her way to the room where she will have the meeting .

"Stop stressing Mayve they want you to be here they asked you to come here" Jessica says rubbing the young girls shoulders before opening the doors in front of them .

"Hey Mayve and Jessica it's great to see you" a creator says introducing the rest of the room . "So have a seat and we'll get into all the boring details first"

After listening intently for a while they finally finished up with the information and then began to get into the good part finally telling her about her role .

"Okay so you will be playing Clarissa Stevens a friend of Fezcos who comes to live with him to escape her troubled and abusive parents , she gets tied up in drugs and trouble throughout the season but is a sweetheart" they explain as Mayve tries to contain her happy tears during this surreal moment .

"Another main plot line for her is her love interest which will be a sort of a one night stand at the New Year's Eve party turned into a fling" they continue .

She nods liking the sound of her character "I'm loving this" she says .

"The love interest will be none other than Nate Jacob's and I'm assuming you've already met Jacob which should work this out perfectly then ."

Her jaw goes to drop but she quickly stops it taking a deep breath in "That's-that's fine yeah ." her mind was racing . Of course it couldn't all be great somrthing had to be wrong with it . It didn't change her mind though she wasn't going to drop her dream role because of some stuck up guy .

"Okay great we're glad you're happy" they say standing up one handing me my scripts .

"Thank you so much for this opportunity it is really a dream come true" she says before saying goodbye and leaving .

She gave Jessica the run down on the whole situation to ask her for advice "You poured a drink on him!" She says angrily at the girl .

"Did you not just hear what he said to me?" Jessica was like a mother to the girl because she didn't have one she did have her dad who she loved very much but she needed a mother figure in her life and that's where Jessica came in .

"Yes sounds like a dick but you're going to have to make this work Mayve" she says which earns an eye roll from the young girl . "Okay you have your photoshoot today so you need to head off now" the girl nods hugging her goodbye .

• imessage •

the grils 🌟🌶️🍆🥂🥹

may
u guys will not believe it

badbleep
Oh no

ma blondi
what is it
..

Authors note: Well ...

Idk what's with the quick updates rn but I need to actually write more chapters and not just get excited and post them all .

Don't forget to vote and comment y'all love you 🩷