ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ

TIME JUMP : 2 MONTHS LATER

• real life •

Tonight was the Grammys and Mayve had been nominated for numerous awards for her album 'twenties' .

She had been nominated for her past work but never won .

The awards this year were Record of the year , Song of the year and Pop vocal album of the year .

She wasn't expecting anything but she really did hope that she could bring home a Grammy tonight . Jessica was away on holiday but was going to be watching live .

Chris had done her hair and makeup earlier in the day and she had the stylist over who helped her get into her dress and then she headed to Sabrina's house where she would then head to the Grammys with her and Addison .

*what mayve is wearing because 'twenties' theme is orangey sunset colours*

"May you look so good!" Addison squeals pulling her in for a hug .

Mayve smiles into the hug "Not as good as you both ." She says .

"Stop it ." Sabrina adds and the girls head to the bathroom to take mirror selfies of the three of them .

The music was pumping through Sabrina's speakers as the three girls laughed together and drank some champagne .

"You know who's going to be there tonight ." Mayve said fake cheering .

"I was wondering if you were going to bring that up ." Addison smiled softly knowing that this topic hurt Mayve .

Mayve hummed as the two girls walked over to hee hugging her as she took a deep breath in and a deep breath out .

"You've got this ." Sabrina said into her ear and she nodded .

They continued talking until it was finally time for the three to go . Sabrina had organised a limo and surprised the two who were so excited .

'Escapism' by RAYE played through the speaker as the girls laughed and danced around singing to the lyrics and sticking their middle fingers up to the paparazzi as the windows were tinted .

Soon enough they pulled up to the entrance of the red carpet and they were all dreading this part as the people taking photos are so ruthless .