45 | Kolkata

Tu hai ki nahi
By Ankit Tiwari
(Song)

*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧.*

In labon pe jo hansi hai inki tu hi hai wajah
Bin tere me kuch nahi hun mera hona bewajah
Dhoop teri na pade to dhundhla sa main lagun
Aake saanse de mujhe tu taaki zinda me rahun

*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧.*

( The picture of the house given above is the house which has been discussed in this chapter and in the next few chapters.)

Kolkata
Time:~ 10 AM
Esha's POV:

I can't tell. I am feeling so happy that I cannot express it in words. The blood in my whole body is running. I am very happy. How many years later I see my parents, every cell in my body jumps with happiness. How long I waited to see my parents . 4 and a half year . It's no joke .

Staying away from your parents is a really very big deal. They raise you with their love and their entire existence and make you a complete person. And leaving them and staying somewhere else because of studies is really no small thing.
But sometimes . Something for yourself. And something for them. have to do .

Tears kept falling from my eyes as my mom hugged me tightly. She was also crying after seeing me .
My dad wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes with his handkerchief.

" Our Esha came back , Rahul " mom said before kissing my forehead .
Dad nodded at mom's utter .
I left Mom and hugged my dad too .

As soon as I hugged Dad, I couldn't stop myself and cried out .

" I missed you so much , Dad " I spoke.

" I did it too. How are you my Princess ? and yes ? You are my lioness and lionesses cry like this ? Hmm ? Don't cry. " He wiped the tears from my eyes .

" Hey , how are you ? " When my mom said that I looked at her and I saw Avin's bowing my mom by touching her feet .

" I am fine . How are you ? " He said sweetly .

" I am fine . Finally , I met you. " Mom giggled and Avin gave her a smile .

" I am glad to meet you" Avin replied.

This is the first time since the day I met him that I have seen him talking to someone nicely other than me. He never uses his this side for anyone except me. He always behaves so rudely and coldly.

Whatever.

Rivan , Sophia and Aayansh also entered and everyone went happy seeing them .
Our house is getting decorated and getting prepared for Upcoming Durga Puja. It took many masons to work and repair the house.
Sophia , Rivan , Aayansh they also bowed my parents and asked about each other's well-being .

" THE MOST GORGEOUS , THE YOUNGEST DAUGHTER OF OUR HOUSE , MISS DIOR AND THE REBEL GODDESS "

My attention , actually everyone's attention went on My favourite cousin who has the beautiful , attractive blue eyes , has a perfect seductive body and the beautiful , ravishing and totally irresistible girl RUHI BOSE . My mother's sister's daughter . Ruhi can attract every fucking man by her beauty . We have a good bond since childhood. Whenever we were together we had a lot of fun.

She was wearing a mustard colour kurti which is so beautiful. It's really very rare to see her in traditional .

She came towards me while giving compliments to me with her dramatic accent and expressions . I smiled at her brightly as she tossed my hair behind .