~"I always come back"~

☆ Chapter #1 ☆

~ "I'm sorry" Y/n said with glossy eyes as she looked at William's saddened face "you don't have to leave" William's words made y/n's heart sink, "yes I do, william, I'm sorry....ill be back....soon" Y/n quietly said and gave William a tight hug, William returned the hug as a tear rolled down his face, William watched as you part you ur stuff into ur car and left, his heart ached watching you leave "I love you...." he mumbled, no one around to hear except him.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆Five years Later☆

~ "Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria...." the box tv played while parents sat at tables and children ran around the restaurant, some watched the animatronics animals play there songs and sing happily.

The restaurant was packed like always, the workers busily rushed back and forth in the kitchen, kids screams of joy rang through the building along with the animatronics songs.

William sat in his office filling out papers with a stern look on his face, he pushed his glasses up on his nose, minutes go by a knock was heard at his door unexpectedly.

☆Y/n's pov☆

You stood out front of the famous Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, ur hands fidgeting nervously as you walked in, the sound of laughter and happy screams filled you ears, you never liked kids, they were loud and messy, ironic how you and William created a place for them, you walked over to the counter where a staff member stood.

"Excuse me, do you know where I could find William Afton? The manager." You asked, as the employee looked you up and down rolling her eyes, "just walk through there and to ur right is his office" She said sounding annoyed and pointing to a hallway near the stage.

You walked through the crowded restaurant trying to dodge children, you stopped in your tracks looking at the animatronics, a light smile appearing on your face remembering the time when you and William created the characters together.

You walked into the dimly lit hallway, you stood infront of Williams office door, ur hands shook nervously, ur heart racing slightly, you felt guilty for leaving all those years ago, you knocked lightly waiting for it to open.

☆Williams pov☆

He stood from his chair with a annoyed groan wishing to be left alone to get his work done, he opened the door his emotions changed immediately as his eye landed on his best friend, he grew speechless not knowing if this was real or just his fucked up imagination.

☆Y/n's pov☆

You stood infront of William, he towered over you, you gave him a small smile not knowing if he was mad or happy to see you until his arms wrapped around you tightly in a hug, you tensed up slightly then relaxed hugging him back, he let go and looked into your eyes giving you a smile.

"Well I certainly wasn't expecting you to be back" William said, his eyes never leaving you.

"I always come back, William." I said with a wide smile as he offered you to sit down infront of his office desk.

"So tell me, how have you been?....I mean its been...what...five years now with no call or note" William said making you feel guilty for not keeping in touch with him "im sorry for not writing to you over the years....but I've been...busy..." you said looking down at his desk ur smile disappear slightly

William rose a eyebrow with slight curiosity"....busy?...." he said with a curious and look, you didn't want to answer so you changed the subject "how have you been, my friend" you asked, looking at him "lonely..." he mumbled with a stern look and sitting back into his chair, "look, William im serious, im sorry I left...im here to ask for my job back....we are partners after all....right?" You said with a serious look "we were" he corrected, you stared at him as your heart sank.

William then gave you a sly smirk and a light chuckle "you really thought i would say no? Y/n, your my dearest friend, we created this place together and of course I forgive you" he said you felt the weight of guilt wash away from your body, you gave him a amused smile, you missed his weird humor over the years "so when do I start, boss" you said jokingly, William chuckled lightly "my dear friend, would you like to be my assistant manager again" he said, you couldn't be happier "I would love too" you said happily.

You felt so happy to be back at the place you and your best friend have created over the years, but you couldn't wait until the night fell upon the place, the screams of joy would soon turn to terror with ur partner in crime next to you again.~

To be continued.....

1-15-24

~Hello loves, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter please feel free to leave comments of ur thoughts just remember to be nice, im so excited to continue this book.~

-☆Izzy☆