~Where's Your Head At?~

☆Chapter #21☆
⚠️WARNINGS: Murder, heavy gore, slight SA⚠️

~A few days past, Lorry and Steve have been more bitchy and annoying, if you can even believe that, Steve on multiple occasions has tried getting you alone and of course Lorry's insults have gotten worse and more cruel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

  You and William walked out of his office bombarded with silence as staff cleaned the restaurant from head to toe, except the stage, no one besides you or William were aloud on the stage unless they had permission.

"Damn, busy day today huh, Steve?" You heard Ethan say chuckling at Steve and wiped sweat from his forehead "fuck off, hippie...." Steve snapped towards Ethan then walked away, "Jeez, whats his problem...?" Ethan said cocking his eyebrow as you walked over to him and Alison, Alison stayed quiet and glared at Steve.

"Not surprised at this point...." you said snarling and glaring at Steve as he tried flirting with another employee "but don't worry he won't be problem soon..." you said in a low threatening tone "you're finally gonna fire that asshole?" Alison asked glancing at you "something like that..." you said shrugging and rolled your eyes "oh! thank you, Y/n!!" Ethan beamed with over dramatic excitement and hugged you tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆Time skip: 2 hours later☆

"Hey, we need you back at the restaurant....new security system..."

You hung up the phone with Steve and looked over at William "he's on his way..." William said with a menacing grin as he leaned over his desk and pushed his glasses up "God, I've been waiting for this day for what feels like years...." he said walking towards you with a murderous and loving look as he gently cupped your face.

"Love?....whats wrong?" He asked softly as he held your face, you sighed and avoided eye contact "....its just...what if something goes wrong..." you say finally looking at him "oh sweetheart, everything will be fine" he cooed looking into your eyes, his thoughts running wild as he imagined you dripping in crimson red blood.

Just then we heard the front door open "come on we gotta get in place" William said taking your hand and quickly walking out of the office and into the shadows of the restaurant.

☆Steve's pov☆

"Stupid fucking job...." he mumbled to himself as he walked into William's office and sat at his desk turning on the security cameras, the animatronic stood where they always stood, Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica on stage and Foxy all alone in his cove.

"Ugly ass robots..." he muttered snarling with disgust at the screens as he rested his feet on the desk and tilts the chair back slightly, occasionally the screens flicked but so far nothing seemed odd.

An hour passes as he starts to doze off but before he could his eye caught something in one of the cameras closest to the office, he stood up quickly and looked closer at the screen "what the hell...?" He grumbled as he walked out of the office to investigate, as he walked through the building, his head snapped as he heard rustling from hall.

"Y/n...!?"

☆Y/n's pov☆

You looked towards Steve with a soft smile "oh hey, Steve~" you said walking up to him and tracing your fingers down his chest, you could hear his heart beating quickly in his chest "h-hey...what are you doing here...?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at you with a hungry gaze "how do you think i called you, silly~" you say smirking as you wrapped your arms around his neck, Steve swallowed hard "i- uhh...are y-you feeling ok...?" He asked smirking "mhm~ just a little needy" you smirked biting your lip.