~Quiet Love~

☆Chapter #17☆

⚠️WARNING: Smut⚠️

~"....Lorry and Steve"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You stared the at two figures as they slowly walked into William's office and sat down.

A slim tall woman with dark hair in a neat bun and wore the purple uniform shirt and black pants and a stern and serious look plastered on to her face.

And a heavy set man with a short blonde buzzcut, slight stubble and wore the same purple shirt and black pants.

William sat neatly infront of the two as you stood next to him with a hand on his shoulder, "hello, Mr. Afton" the women said "My name is Lorry and I was told I would be working at the cash registers" Lorry said introducing herself and shaking William's hand and giving you a slight glare, "....great another bitch...." you thought to yourself.

"Yes,that is correct" William said nodding and flipping through different files on his desk, "....uh...sir who is this?" Lorry asked mentioning towards you, your eyes locked on to her, you already wanted her dead, you wanted to see blood run down her face and hear her screams, "this is my partner and assistant manager here at the restaurant" William said grinning up at you, "Y/n L/n" you said reaching your hand out for Lorry to shake.

She ignored your hand and looked back at William, Steve quickly went to grab your hand to shake and kiss but you pulled away before he could, you cleared your throat and brought your hand back to William's shoulder feeling slightly uncomfortable by Steve's presence.

"Well hello pretty woman im Steve" he said smirking and looking you up and down, William's expression turned serious as he cleared his throat getting Steve's attention, "You will be working as a janitor around the restaurant and here on your file it says you have experience with engineering...." William said glaring over at Steve, "yes sir, I'm good with my hands" Steve said winking at you, you sent a glare straight at him making his smirk fade slightly.

"Good, you can help with fixing the animat- i mean the Tvs and stage mics" William said correcting himself, we don't need anyone else knowing about the animatronics dark secrets, "now both of you out of my office and get to work" he said in a slight stern tone.

"Sir could I maybe have a little talk alone with...Y/n, was it?" Steve asked eyeing you "get the hell out" William said more harshly, annoyed by Steve he stood up pushing his glasses up walking over to the door and gestured for them to leave, Lorry rolled her eyes and Steve licked his lips looking at you then leaving to start there first shifts.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" William whispered harshly under his breath as he closed the door "go ahead, darling~ i would love to see you soaked in his blood~" you said laughing quiet from behind him and smirking at the thought of the brutal crime, he turned to face you a evil smile appeared against his lips, "the temptation for death grows more intense everyday, my love" he whispered looking down at you, his hands moved down to your hips.

"my love for you and the passion for murder burns so deep in my heart~" you said kissing his neck, "mM~ don't tease" he warned and moaned from the feeling of your lips against the scars on his neck, "I think its my turn to get a little revenge~" you whispered into his ear as you undid his belt slowly, his breathing got heavier as the bulge in his pants grew, you looked down smirking and blushed slightly, damn he was already hard, you bit your lip and looked into his blue eyes.

"S-stop teasing!" He stuttered out "beg" you whispered harshly, it was finally your turn to be in control and you were definitely gonna make him sorry for what happened a couple hours ago, "you really th-think you can just take control of me, darling~" he said in a low growl stuttering again through heavy breathing as your hand lightly stroked his cock through his boxers, "I already have you stuttering and now...." you pushed him against the wall roughly "....I have you pinned so~" you smirked as he looked down at you.

"F-fuck~ damn you~" he groaned under his breath as your hand teased him, "come on~ beg, sir~" you loved being in control especially over someone who was much more powerful then you or who could easily kill you in a second, he squirmed slightly "Sweetheart pl-p-please~ f-fuck~" he whispered and avoided eye contact with you, his groans were music to your ears "I cant hear you, my love~" you smirked feeling his cock throb through his boxers.

"Please! Pl-please I need you so badly" he let out a frustrated moan as his hands shook in pleasure and desperation, "good boy~" you locked your eyes onto his, his face was tinted red and he bit his lip tightly try to hold back moans, "see, see how it feels being teased and all worked up~" your hand traveled into his boxers feeling his warm hard cock against your cold hands, he shivered and moaned at your touch bucking his hips slightly, "now...." you wrapped your fingers around his cock and stroked him "....what if i just took all the pleasure away~" you smirked moving your hands away from him complete and backing away from him slightly, "b-big mistake, darling~" he breathed out, your smirk faded as you realized you pretty much just let a rabid beast out of his cage, "Shit..." you thought as he pinned you roughly against his desk, "now your gonna listen to me you little slut~" his words were rough as he held you down, his chest against your back.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless and your gonna stay quiet, wouldn't want anyone to walk in now would we~" he whispered in your ears with a low growl, you missed being in control but William's touch was so intoxicating, he slapped your ass making you yelp slightly "quiet, darling~" he said putting his hand over your mouth, you could feel his hard cock poking your legs as he pressed against you.

"I dont think were gonna need theses" he pulled your pants and underwear done admiring your body, "fuck~ your so fucking beautiful~" he whispered kissing your the back of your neck roughly, your moans were muffled by his hand, "ready, love~" he said positioning himself, before you could even nod he roughly slammed into you, your muffled moans echoed through the room "shhh~ love~" he whispered, his hand still clasped over your mouth as he thrusted deeper into you, your back arched as his other hand slapped your ass again "ya~ take my cock like a good little slut~" he groaned and took his hand away from your mouth and pulled your hair "mMm~ f-fuck~ dont stop, sir!~" you moaned out trying not to be to loud as the sound of skin slapping together echoed through the room along with William's low groans.

"MMm~ Y/n~ you feel so fucking good~" he groaned thrusting into you harder, his cold hands grabbed your hips tightly as you rested your head against his desk already feeling tired, "William~ mMm~ im close~" you mumbled through soft moans.

His thrusts soon became more sloppy "fuck~ im gonna cum, love~" he groaned and leaned down kissing your shoulder, with a couple more thrusts you both reached your climax together.

"Great now I'm gonna feel weird all day" you groaned trying to catch your breath.

"I warned you~" William said kissing you gently and chuckling.~

To be continued....

3-2-24

Heyyysygshsj! I feel like this took along time to get out 😭 but 2 smut chapters in a row sooooooo 🤷🏼‍♀️ hope yall liked this chapter!! The next chapter should be getting back to main storyline.....Steve might die already idk tho sooooooooo stay and find out, love yall!!

-☆Izzy☆

Also ty for over 700 reads!! 💛🤯