~Begging and Disappointment~

☆Chapter #16☆

⚠️WARNING: Smut⚠️

~Its been a few weeks and Y/n and William's passion for murder have started to grow again, luckily two new victims have just started there new job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You sat up in your bed quickly as your alarm went off, a cold gust of wind swirled through your room making you shiver, the memories of another horrific nightmare faded from your thoughts as you get changed.

"....Suzie....Fritz....Gabriel...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You drove down narrow and curvy roads as your thoughts wondered to the day you thought you were gonna lose your best friend.

"Its not your fault....Y/n"

"I should've listened to you, my friend"

William's words haunted your thoughts as you were completely zoned out behind the wheel of your car.

Beep

Beep

Beep

BEEP

You snapped back into reality from when the sound of a heart monitor quickly changed to a harsh car horn from behind your car, your heart pounded in your chest as your hands gripped the wheel tightly.

You just wanted William.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at work early, you looked in small mirror in your car, you looked exhausted and miserable the only thing you could think about was William and the desire for him and murder.

Ethan said he wasn't coming into work today, probably because he was hungover or high, and Alison called in sick, the box Tv's played loud music through the restaurant as the animatronics stood powerless.

You stood by the stage looking at the spot where you killed Samantha, a very small red stain was left on the wooden stage panel, your eyes were fixated on that spot as your breath became heavy.

"Y/n...."

"....Y/n"

"My love?"

You flinched as William's hand lightly grabbed your shoulder, his face showed concern as he looked you up and down.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He said pulling you close to his chest.

"....Mhm" you nodded resting your head against him.

You looked up at him then at the ground, a smirk appeared on his face "new workers today" you quickly looked up at him, his smirk grew as he looked down at you.

"Our desires will be fulfilled, darling~" he whispered into your ear as his hands traveled down to your hips.

A slightly twisted smiled appeared on your face as you pressed your lips against his, "you know what I desire?" You asked through the heated kiss "Lust and blood, my love~" He said, his tone rough and needy, you nodded and roughly kissed him again.

William pushed you against one of the tables, his lips kissed and sucked at your neck making you moan quietly, he smirked against your skin as his hand lightly trailed your body, "I need you so badly, sir~" you said breaking the kiss.

A lustful glint shined in William's eyes as he smirked down at you "Then beg for me~" his words were rough and demanding but charming, "pl-please William i-i need you~" you felt your face heat up as one of his hands gently squeezed your breast, "Good girl~ keep going" a cocky smile appeared on his face as he messaged your breast and kept you pushed against the decorated table.

"MMm~ Sir please let me have you~" you squirmed against him, the nickname made William feel more in control and possessive over you, his lips hungrily kissed your neck as he took your shirt off, he looked at you with love struck eyes, you blushed lightly as you pulled him closer and took his shirt off, you gently trailed your fingers against his scars and looked up at him.

"Wanna go in my office?" William asked holding you close and lightly kissing your bare shoulder, you smirked and shook your head "here's fine~" William smirked and started to take your pants off, "my pretty girl is already so wet for me~" he said smirking and pressing his fingers against your clothed wet clit.

"F-fuck~" you moaned softly as you laid on top of the table biting you lip, he moved his hand teasingly against your soaked underwear "Mm~ W-William~ stop teasing~" you begged through moans "say please, my love~" he teased and moved his hand away from you.

"Please~ please stop teasing~" you were desperate for him, you needed him so badly and he loved that, he moved your underwear to the side and slowly rubbed your clit, your body tensed up as he rubbed your sensitive cunt.

"Oh shit!~" you gasped as two of fingers entered you, he smirked and kissed you passionately, his hand moved faster making you tense up and squirm under him, "relax, darling~" he whispered against your neck and gently bit down on your shoulder, his hand slowed down making you groan disappointingly.

"Good luck today~" William smirked and licked your juices off his fingers and putting his shirt back on, "wh-what no thats not fair!" You groaned sitting up "Please don't leave me like this" you pleaded "you'll be fine my dear~" he smirked holding your chin and kissing you "I would suggest getting changed, other employees will be arriving soon and I'd hate for them to see you like this" he teased and kissed you again.

You both quickly fixed yourselves and prepared yourselves for the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed by and things were running smoothly, annoying and loud children ran through the building like usual, bored and tired parents sat at tables not paying attention, and workers in the kitchen were doing there jobs.

You sat uncomfortably in William's office, still needy from earlier, William smirked over at you and chuckled lightly, "your gonna regret doing that" you said slightly annoyed "heh whatever you say sweetheart~" he said chuckling and kissed you lightly.

Knock

Knock

William opened the office door with a stern and serious look.

"Ah, hello you must be...."

"....Lorry and Steve".~

To be continued....

2-24-24

Heyyyyyyyyy so I have no idea where I went for this chapter it wasn't supposed to be a smut chapter buuuuuuuuuut it kinda just happened 😭 anyways i hoped you liked this chapter. 🤷🏼‍♀️

-☆Izzy☆