~Wounded Lust and Love~

☆Chapter #8☆

⚠️WARNING: blood, hospital setting, panic attacks⚠️

"Yes, ma'am~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You and William kept intense and heated eye contact, your hand still holding his tie tightly and your other hand against his face, "crimson red suits you, my dear~" his voice was low and filled with lust, you smirked "I've never needed someone so badly~" you said as your fingers lightly trailed down his chest making him tense up slightly.

"You're playing dangerous games, my friend~"

"Stop calling me your friend" you glared at him with lust filled eyes, you pinned him closer to the wall, your face close to his "were more then friends, William, I know what you desire~" You whispered into his ear, making him tense up more, his face tinted pink, his arms still wrapped around your waist as he tried to fight back every impulsive thought he had.

But he couldn't fight it anymore, in one quick movement he picked you up and walked into his office slamming the door behind the two of you and aggressively pinned you against it, you gasped out at the sudden force and smirked, his lips connected to your neck hungrily, your hand lightly grabbed his hair, your other hand on his shoulder.

He looked at the hickeys and bite marks on you neck with a proud grin, "God, you have no idea what you do to me~" you said as your head leaned against the door leaving your neck exposed to him, "oh, darling~" William mumbled under his breath, your hand moved from his hair to his neck, your fingers trailed against the old scars.

William tensed up at your touch and grabbed your wrist giving you a cold glare, "...s-sorry..." you said quietly looking at him, he let go of your wrist, his expression softened "dont be..." he said quietly and looking away.

You stood up against the door, William's arm extended out against it keeping you from moving and his other arm wrapped around your waist, tension grew between the two of you.

The tension grew more and more desperate.

You couldn't take it anymore, you needed more of him, you grabbed his shirt collar, forcefully locking his lips with yours again, he wrapped his arms tightly around you just like on the day you returned to him, your best friend.

No, your lover.

As the kiss grew more needy, your hands traveled his body, your thoughts ran, and your heart pounded in your chest, William picked you up again and carried you over to his desk, never breaking the kiss, he lightly set you down on top of the desk, his hand lightly grabbed your face, your hands moved quickly unbuttoning his shirt exposing his scarred torso, you broke the kiss with a look of admiration as your eyes locked on his body.

But the nightmarish thoughts of the day he got those scars flashed through your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆Flash back:1985☆

You had stayed home that day because of a bad migraine.

you layed in bed, your head pounding making you groan in pain you felt nauseous and barely moved an inch, as rain softly hit the windows.

The phone rang, piercing painfully through your ears, "ugh! Leave me the fuck alone..." you groaned out to no one but yourself as you got up and answered the phone reading the familiar number on the small screen, "Hello? Is this Y/n L/n!?" You heard someone say frantically over the phone "Hello...yes...this is Y/n".

"Y-you need to get t-to the restaurant now, th-there's been a emergency!"

You froze hearing the persons words, your mind instantly thought of the murders and William, your hands shook as the phone hung up and fell to the ground.