~Night of Undying Lust~

☆Chapter #12☆

⚠️WARNING: Heavy smut⚠️

~Tonight is gonna be...interesting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

It was close to closing time and you grew with anticipation as your thoughts filled with only William.

"Your blushing~" Alison said teasingly and nudging you, "S-shut up! Go home already" you said as your face brightened more "what's going on here, ladies?" William said putting his arm around your shoulder, Alison looked at you knowingly and smirked.

You stood tense avoiding conversation, you mind raced as you felt Williams hand rub your arm slowly, "Alison why don't you clock out, me and y/n will take care of everything else" William told Alison with a calm tone, Alison gave him a nod, "catch ya tomorrow, y/n....if you can still walk" she whispered the last part to you quietly making your eyes widen and body tense up.

"Looks like we're all alone~" William whispered against your ear, you leaned your back against his chest, his hand lightly grabbed your neck his other hand held your waist close to his body, you pushed away from him and smirked "You're gonna regret doing that" he said with a low growl and stern tone "oh, yeah?~" you smirked and winked at him.

You walked out of the building with William following behind, you gave him a quick kiss "see ya later, my love" he said with a despite tone and pulled you close again and kissing you before you both walked to your cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to get darker out, the sky was tinted with pinks and oranges, you drove down roads "...if you can still walk" Alison's words ran through your head making your face heat up.

You arrived at William's house, nostalgic feelings ran through your body, you haven't been to his house in years, a smile appeared on your face as walked up to his front door.

"Welcome, my love" he said opening the door with a charming smile, "damn its been awhile since I've been here" you said looking around his living room with admiration "someone get lonely while I was gone?" You said teasingly smirking and holding up a X rated adult magazine along with old pictures of you and him together, William looked away from you flustered.

You laughed quietly and walked over to William placing your hands on his chest and undoing his tie, William's body tensed and his face turned serious a dark and hungry look in his eyes.

His hands held your hips and you held his face gently, you kissed him passionately, he held you close deepening the kiss.

"My room now" he said with a stern and demanding tone "yes, sir~" you said teasingly "keep teasing like that and things are gonna get messy~" he warned grabbing your wrist tightly leading you to his room.

The door slammed behind the two of you, in a flash his lips roughly connected to your neck making you gasp quietly, your hands traveled down his body and stopped above his belt "what did I say about the teasing" he said in a low growl "awe~ is someone getting mad~" you said teasingly as your hands slowly rubbed his chest, his large hand tightly grabbed your wrist "I've been wanting to do this for years now" his voice filled with lust and desire as he pushed you onto his bed roughly, you bit your lip and looked up at him as he towered over you.

You watched as he undid his belt in frustration, as his hands fumbled with his belt you smirked slightly and gently placed your hands on his "let me help you, dear~" you sat up slightly, undoing his belt, you looked up at him as his hand lightly grabbed your hair, his cock throbbed against the cloth of his boxers you breathing got heavier and you body grew needy.