~"You Lied!"~

☆Chapter #14☆

~It was a tough night, you kept waking up and feeling uneasy but fell back to sleep in William's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

The sound of William's alarm went off through the room, you heard William groan quietly and turn it off, "good morning, darling" he said with tired low tone, you groaned and hid your face into his chest "come on we have to get ready for work" he said gently moving you and getting out of bed.

You turned on to your back and looked at him, the light peaking through the curtains and landing on his shirtless body showed off his muscular arms and chest and the dark blue and purple love bits bruised his skin making you feel proud of yourself "heh...like what you see, my love?" He said smirking and grabbing clothes out of his dresser.

You rolled your eyes playfully and got out of bed stumbling slightly which made William smirk more as he admired your body covered in the love bites and hickeys he left on you,"told you someone's not gonna be able to walk~" he said teasingly, your face turned pink as you slowly walked over to him and helped fix his tie.

"Here wear this" he said handing you a pair of his old work shirt and pants "they might be a bit big though" William chuckled slightly "yea, well I know what else is big~" you said teasingly and looking him up and down, William blushed slightly and pulled you close to him.

"And you my be able to walk right now, but trust me, my dear, if you keep teasing me like this your backs gonna break~"

He whispered into your ear making you tense up and become flustered "now get change and let's get to work" he said with a charming smile and kissed you gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You both arrived at the restaurant, as you walked in you saw Ethan stand by the stage talking with Alison, "hey y/n!" Alison said cheerfully as Ethan looked you up and down holding back a slight chuckle, "hey....Ali" you said as you carefully walked over them and gave Ethan a confused look "What....?" You asked "Alison owes me $20" Ethan said chuckling you gave them both a confused glance.

"We kinda made a bet..." Alison said handing Ethan the money with a disappointed look, "About what-" you began to say "You and the boss getting it on" Ethan blurted out as your face heated up.

You cleared your throat "we didn't do anything....w-we just talked...last night" you said trying to come up with a excuse "dude, your literally walking weird" Ethan said chuckling "and your wearing his clothes" Alison said motioning to you, "also what the hell happened to your wrist!?!" Ethan said worried and Alison gave you a concerned glance.

"Damn it" you thought to yourself and quickly hid your arm behind your back, "alright yea we did do it and it was the best fucking sex I've ever had" you said confidently and quickly walked off into William's office as your face brightened more.

Ethan and Alison stood tense for a second and glanced at each other "why am I jealous of her!?" Ethan said teasingly but confused and Alison gave him a glare then watched you leave worried about what happened to your wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The restaurant became flooded with families like always, you sat across from William with your legs on top of his desk.

William glanced at you with a slight smile "What?" You asked "best sex ever huh?" He said as his smile grew, you blushed "ye-" you began to say as the door opened "sorry to bother you sir but the Bonnie animatronic isn't working currently" a employee said awkwardly.

You could sense William getting tense and annoyed "i got it, boss" you said winking at William.

"No!-....I mean no let me help you" he said suddenly which made you confused, you knew how to fix animatronics and he knew that, you and William created them so why would he be so worried, you blinked quickly erasing your thoughts.

You walked out of William's office with him close behind you, as you closed the stage curtain hiding the animatronics behind it you started to examine the blue rabbit, William's cold eyes watched your every move.

"Are you ok, love?" You asked feeling William's harsh gaze on you and the atmosphere grew tense and cold "William...?" You said turning around, William stood close to you making you flinch slightly.

His breathing was heavy and his stance was tense, his eyes were filled with sin and anger,"William...?" You said again in a quiet voice as you held his face with your hand, he harshly grabbed you wrist making you hiss in pain "W-William stop...pl-please that hurts" you whispered through gritted teeth, "you weren't supposed to know" he said with a growl as the shadows from the dark stage hid his face, you only saw the frames of his gold glasses.

"Wh-what are you talking about" you said, you weren't scared of him you knew he wouldn't hurt you but damn his grip was strong and it hurt like hell as he pressed against the harsh cut, the animatronics stood motionless and powered off but you swear you saw Freddy move slightly, "calm down y/n" your thoughts told you as you looked back at William.

"I guess I should finally tell you...." he said sighing as his grip softened around your wrist, "...but your not gonna like it..." he said as you looked at him confused and concerned.

"The children are in the animatronics..."

You almost felt sick to your stomach, "wh-what!? You sa-said that you buried them! Y-you said they were gone! You fucking lied!" You fell to your knees as tears fell and your body was shaking, "darling, im sorry I would've told you sooner but I didn't want you to freak out" he said kneeling down to you and bringing you close to him trying to calm you down so you don't bring any unwanted attention from costumers.

"I'm sorry, my love".~

To be continued...

2-16-24

Heeeeyyyy loves! So sorry that its taking me longer to get chapters out ☹ but school has been kicking my ass recently 😍 anyways im on vacation right now so hopefully I can get a couple chapters out (I'm writing this in the car trying not to get car sick 😍)
Anyways thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Love yall!!

-☆Izzy☆