~Need for Touch~

☆Chapter #9☆

⚠️WARNING: Smut.⚠️

~The two of you spent a little more time together in Williams office until you remember the gruesome crime scene in the main part of the restaurant, and once it was cleaned up you and William sadly parted ways to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆William's pov☆

As he drove down the dark roads he couldn't stop thinking of Y/n everything about her excited him, her smile, her voice, her eyes, her body, her touch.

The way she killed.

He was dying to see her covered in blood again, his body was tense as he sat driving, heavy breathes left his lips.

As he continued to drive he glanced down noticing the bulge in his pants,"fuck...." he groaned under his breath, his thoughts ran wild, the things he thought of doing with Y/n made him tense more.

He started to drive faster desperately wanting to get home, he groaned again as his grip tightened on the wheel his needs growing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He soon arrived home slamming the door behind him, he quickly took his bloody shirt off not bothering with his tie, his groans and heavy breathing rang through his home.

"F-fucking hell~"

He groaned as he took his belt off in frustration and threw it to the side, his back pressed against the door as his hands unzipped his pants, he bit his lip tightly as he felt his hand lightly grab his hard erection, he gasped out at his touch and his back arched against the door.

"Y/n~..."

He moaned, his hand moving faster against his cock, his body relaxed slightly as his thoughts were filled with Y/n, his moans and groaning became louder and needy.

"Ah~ fuck!~ I need you so fucking badly..." he moaned out to himself, his legs shook as the pleasure created by his hand built up, "God dammit~" he moaned through gritted teeth as he fell to his knees his hand moving faster and his breathing heavy as his climax built.

"Ahh~"

"f-fuck!~"

He moaned loudly as he reached his climax, his knees supported his body as his eye closed tightly, the warm white fluid hit his scarred torso, heavy gasps still escaped his lips.

"Damn you, Y/n~....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆The next day☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

You tiredly walked through the pizzeria's doors, last night made you extremely tired, the thought of William's lips on yours kept you up all night and you also spent the entire night trying to clean your work uniform.

"Hey y/n!" Alison said in her usual cheerful voice as Ethan walked up behind her and gave you a smile, you walked over to them giving them a small tired smile.

"Damn girl, you look like shit" Ethan said chuckling, Alison hit the back of his head "Ow! Damn!" He groaned and rubbed his head, you smirked at the two "get to work you two" you said playfully rolling your eyes.

"Hey wait!" Ethan called out getting your attention "I know you've only been here for like a second but have you seen Samantha?" He asked making you tense up "....u-uhh she-" you stuttered "she was fired" a stern low familiar male voice came from behind you "awe damn I wanted her number....she was hot" Ethan said disappointingly, Alison gave him a weird look "now get to work or your both fired" the familiar voice said.

As Ethan and Alison scurried into the kitchen like mice you turned to face the man behind you.

William Afton.

He towered over you making you tense up again, his cold eyes started into yours and his cold large hand grabbed your wrist tightly as he lead you to his office.

Once inside his office he slammed you against the door, his lips trailed against your neck hungrily leaving light marks against your skin, you moaned softly under your breath and into his ear, "careful, darling~" he warned in a low tone as his breath hit your neck.

You melted into his touch but you knew you shouldn't be doing this at work "William~ s-stop someone's gonna walk in" you mumbled through soft moans "not unless I keep you pinned against the door~" he whispered into your ear his tone was stern and needy which sent shivers down your spine.

"N-no, not here" you stuttered out, William's grip tight on your wrists as he glared at you with dark lust filled eyes "fine~" he groaned out, you desperately wanted to continued but you didn't want to take chances.

Just as the two of you sat down a knock was heard at the door "come in" William said in a annoyed tone and through gritted teeth, Ethan walked in with a awkward smile "uhhh...sorry to interrupt, sir but uhh...there's a man out here saying he needs to talk with you" Ethan explained, William rolled his eyes and stood up walking out of the room adjusting his tie and glasses.

"Heh, looks like big boss mans angry" Ethan chuckled and leaned against the door frame, you looked at him with annoyance "sorry hope I was interrupting anything.....important" he smirked and raised his eyebrows your face tinted pink "No!, just talking....about somethings" you said avoiding eye contact Ethan smirked "Relax I won't say anything about you and the boss getting freaky" Ethan chuckled again and winked as he walked away, you sat in William's office flustered.

"Damn you, Ethan...." ~

2-1-24

Hey guys! sorry it took me awhile to get this chapter out I've been sick recently and writers block is killing me 😍 but tomorrow is Friday so hopefully I can get a lot of chapter's out this weekend anyways hope you liked this little spicy~ chapter!!!

-☆Izzy☆

(Also this is my first time ever writing something with smut so don't judge 😭)