~As Sneaky as a Fox~

☆Chapter #13☆

⚠️WARNING: slight gore ⚠️

~The years of built up of the sexual tension finally feeling satisfied letting you both sleep peacefully for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You sat up quickly in a cold sweat and looking around frantically, your breathing was heavy as you looked at the clock, 12:34 am, a single tear rolled down your face as you looked at your shaking hands.

You quietly got out of bed and threw on one of William's shirts and put your underwear back on trying not to wake him then tried to find the bathroom, its been a long time and can't quite remember the lay out of his house, once you found the bathroom you locked the door behind you.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, your hair and makeup were messy and your eyes were bloodshot, "why did you let him kill us....?" a quiet voice asked from behind you "wh-what....?" You said quietly to yourself.

You splashed cold water on your face and tried to clear your thoughts "you left us to rot and die...." the voice echoed, you looked around the bathroom in a panic "l-leave me al-alone!" You yelled quietly and pressed your back against the wall slowly sinking to your knees.

Quiet sobs left your lips, "what is wrong with you....y/n?" The voice asked in a harsh tone, you held your head in your hands and tried to ignore the voice, a piercing scream filled your mind, a scream you knew all to well.

Suzie's scream.

"Please....stop...." you said with tightly closed eyes, your body shook with fear and once you opened your eyes everything was dark, you couldn't see anything or feel anything besides the hard floor under you, you closed your eyes again then opened them.

You stood in a sun lit forest, a dark aura surrounded you, you looked around trying to process where you were, you saw a glint of something shiny on the ground, a silver hook, "what the hell....?" You thought to yourself as you walked slowly over to the hook.

You stood tense as you something rustled in the bushes, you turned back to the hook on the ground but it was gone, you walked backwards slowly, a weird feeling went through your body as you turned around again.

A child with red hair a hook in his hand and pitch black eyes stood infront of you making you flinch, "F-Fritz....?" You stuttered out, in a flash he dashed towards you raising the hook slightly, you fell back as a harsh stinging feeling ran through your arm, you looked down as blood poured from your wrist and closed your eyes tightly.

You opened your eyes and saw you were back in William's bathroom, but your wrist was still bleeding badly, a knock echoed off the door, "love, are you ok?" William's voice rang through the door, you didn't know what to say, you couldn't say 'yes' because it was quite obvious you weren't.

You stood up shaking and unlocked the door and stepped back tightly holding your wrist, William walked in with a concerned look "are you ok-" he paused as his face shifted into horror as he saw your arm covered in blood, his gaze meant your bloodshot eyes, "y/n.....".

William walked further in the bathroom and opened the mirror grabbing bandages, as he gently wrapped your wrist his soft gaze never left you, "what happened..." his voice was low and caring "i-i....dont know..." you said as tears streamed down your face "darling~ what happened" he asked again but in a more stern tone you were quiet for a couple seconds.

"Fritz...."

His gaze became cold at your words, "my dear, Fritz is no longer alive..." he said coldly and wiped away a couple of your tears, "W-William, it was Fritz..." you said quietly and looking at him, "No, Fritz is dead." He said sternly and holding you close to him, "i-if he was d-dead then how would this happen!?" You said angrily through sobs, "I saw him, William, i-in a forest with F-foxys hook!" You yelled as tears spilled from your glossy eyes.

William stood tense, he knew exactly what you were talking about, the forest, the hook, the kid, but he couldn't tell you anything, you had to find out for yourself and it made his heart ache watching you in pain, "y/n....you're making no sense, it was probably just a dream and you probably just fell" he said in calmer tone and lightly kissing your badged up wrist.

"N-no...." you said in a quiet voice broken voice and giving up at the fact he would believe you, "come on, love, let's go back to bed" he said calmly leading you back to his room.

William held you closely to him as your shaking body relaxed slightly, his hand gently played with your hair making you feel more comfortable and you soon fell back to sleep.

"I'm sorry, love, ill tell you soon...."~

To be continued....

2-10-24

Short chapter I know but its important, also I want to say thank you again im so so so close to 300 reads like what!?!? I actually can't believe my story is getting this much attention, THANK YOU!! 💛

-☆Izzy☆