~Run Away~

☆Chapter #10☆

⚠️WARNING: child death, gore, drugs, smoking⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~"Damn you, Ethan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You stood up and walked out of William's office flustered and annoyed, as you walked through the dark hallway children's voices echoed off the walls and the animatronics songs rang through your ears but there songs didn't make you feel content like usual.

You stood infront of Foxy's pirate cove, a dark and cold aura surrounded you as you watched the animatronic fox behind the purple star covered curtains, the animatronics motionless body stood in the shadows, something felt off when you looked into the foxes powerless orange eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆Flash back:1985☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

You stood in one of the back rooms waiting for William, your body was tense and shaky, the screams from Suzie still haunted you every day and night, and now it was time for a new victim to replace her.

The door opened slowly making you jump out of your thoughts, a child around the age of 9 with red hair, brown eye, a orange shirt and dark brown pants walked in with a huge smile across his face, you felt your heart drop as you looked at the boy.

William towered over the child, even though he was in the Spring Bonnie suit you could see the sickening grin on his face, the boy ran up to you with the cheerful smile still on his face, "hello, miss! This is my friend Bonnie!" He said excitedly and pointing to William behind him, you looked at the boy then at William with a fake smile.

"Whats your name, friend?" William said as he put his gloved hand on the boys shoulder, "Fritz! Fritz Smith!" The boy said smiling and holding onto the Spring Bonnie glove tightly which only made you feel more guilty and sad.

"Well....Fritz how about we take a picture together" you could hear the dark chuckle in William's voice, he walked over to you handing you a camera you locked your pleading and sad eyes onto his cold and empty blue ones through the mouth of the suit.

"Please....dont...." You mumbled quietly.

William's eye flicked with desire, he chuckled quietly again and turned to the kid leading him to a spot in the room.

You stared at the camera in your hands, "just do it....you want to make him proud right?" Your thoughts told you as you raised the camera, "just one press of a button and its done".

Click

Flash

Once your eyes adjusted from the camera flash your ears rang from a murderous scream, you watched as William slashed into the boys back, he fell to the ground but quickly got up and ran for the door, without thinking you blocked the door and pushed the kid to the ground.

Your breathing was heavy and your eyes were cold, William quickly approached the boy and silenced his screams for good.

You flinched as you felt blood hit your face, you looked away from the boys now lifeless body and walked over to a table, your arms supported your body as you hunched over the table feeling sick, your eye closed tightly and your breathing was unsteady.

William took the suits head off as sweat dripped down his face, he walked over to you placing the head of the suit on the ground.

"Good job, my dear~" he whispered into your ear, his heavy and breathy tone sent shivers through your body, his words made you feel euphoric, you loved his praise and wanted more but you felt your stomach turn again at the thoughts of more children losing their lives.

"W-why?...."

William gave you a confused look "what, darling?" He asked looking at you with cold dark eyes, "why do we have to do this!?" You yelled slightly as a tear rolled down your face looking directly at him with angry and sad eyes, William smirked slightly "Sweetheart-" "WHY- w-why.....why can't we just go after adults!?" You yelled cutting him off "because there to smart for our games, dear, children and stupid and naive" he said with a serious and low tone.

"Is this just some sick and twisted game to you!?" You said as tears fell down your face "oh, darling~ the thrill and pleasure of it is the sick and twisted part not the game~" he said as his hand held your face and wiped your tears away, you didn't want to give him to him but he was so addicting, you needed more of him and to get more of him you knew you would have to kill more.

"...sorry..." you mumbled, "dont be sorry, my friend your just scared someday you will understand~" he said pulling you close to him, a twisted grin appeared on you lips as you looked over at the young boys deceased bloody body, the grin on your face quickly disappeared.

"Sorry.....Fritz"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆End of flashback☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

You flinched as you felt a hand on your shoulder, "shit! Sorry didn't mean to scare you" Ethan said chuckling and Alison gave him a side glare, "you ok? You look like you saw a damn ghost" He said with a raised eyebrow "yea whats up with you, Y/n? You've been acting weird today...." Alison said concerned "heh...probably to busy thinking about bumping ugliest with the boss~" Ethan said teasingly and nudging your shoulder, Alison stood shocked as you avoided eye contact and your face flashed pink.

"Shut the fuck up, Ethan or ill fire your ass!" You warned "ok, ok im sorry! Anyways me and Ali were gonna go take a break outside if you wanted to come join us" he said as he winked and motioned towards the door.

You thought for a second.

"Fine..."

You stood behind the pizzeria with Alison and Ethan, the lit cigarette between your lips burned your throat, Alison sat on the ground as her back was against the building and Ethan stood against the wall smoking a joint, the mix of smells overwhelmed you, "are you seriously getting high right now?" You questioned as smoke left your mouth "yes, the fuck I am, then I'm going home" Ethan said with a hint of sass in his voice "you would be so fired if we weren't friends" you said making Alison laugh "just wait till William finds out" you teased as Ethan stumbled slightly "ok calm down now! Your little boyfrie- i mean the boss doesn't have to get involved" he said quickly.

"See you losers tomorrow" Ethan said walking off to his car "bye, dumbass" Alison said waving to him, you waved to him and took another drag of the cigarette "also y/n...." Ethan began to say getting your attention.

"Please for mine and Allison's sake, dont you and the boss man fuck in the kitchen"

You stood shocked and embarrassed at his words, Alison gasped out laughing.

"Fuck you, Ethan!"~.

To be continued....

2-3-24

Hey loves! Hope you liked this silly and gruesome chapter! Can't believe I'm already at chapter #10!!! Thank you so so so much for reading!!! Love y'all!

-☆Izzy☆