~"HE'S MINE!"~

☆Chapter #7☆

⚠️WARNING: intense gore, murder, blood, harsh name calling, ⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~You didn't talk with William for the rest of the day your heart to broken to even look at him, your desperation for murder burning at your skin, you went home early not able to handle being at work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆The next day☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

Today was the day Samantha paid for the pain she caused, for the sleepless nights and your broken heart.

Today was also the day where only you and William would go to work to set up reservations for birthday parties, clean the restaurant and to check the animatronics for repairs.

But you made sure Samantha would be coming in today, and to your excitement your victim stood right by the stage as you walked into the restaurant.

You glared daggers in her direction and she gave you that shit eating grin she usually always gives you.

"Hello, Y/n~" William said in a low growl looking down at you, the way he said your name made you shiver, you looked away from him still feeling betrayed and heart broken.

"Come with me, I need to talk to you" he said grabbing your hand lightly and leading you to his office earning a glare from Samantha.

As you stood in his office you looked away from him, "Y/n look at me..." he said but you kept you eyes on the ground he then grabbed your chin forcefully making you look at him, you blushed slightly at his force.

His arms wrapped around your waist bringing you close to him, you tensed slightly not expecting any of this, "I know what you desire, my darling~" he said into your ear with a low tone, your breathing hitched.

Your hands rested on his chest as you looked up at him, your heart racing and you face tinted pink, "take this and kill that fucking cunt!~" he said aggressively and handing you a pocket knife, your eyes glint with excitement and desperation as you looked at the knife.

William stood behind you in the back of the shadowy hallway as you both stalked Samantha as she still stood by the stage, "look at her just standing there like nothing wrong, show her your pain and suffering, my dear~" William said with a evil glint in his eyes his hand lightly grabbing your shoulder.

You tightly held the knife behind your back as your walked into the main part of the restaurant, "fucking finally! What the hell do you want me to do?" Samantha said to you with a stern tone "today's supposed to be my day off i better be getting paid extra" she said pointing her finger in your face.

"Oh trust me today will be worth it" you said with a fake smile.

You and Samantha walked up on stage checking the animatronics for any sign of damage, you looked over seeing William's silhouette in the dark hallway his glasses reflected the dimly lit lights, you couldn't see but you knew he was smirking.

"Stupid fucking robots how the fuck do kids even like theses things?" Samantha said looking at Chica, you were so done at this point first she disrespected people's personal space then tried stealing you closest friend away from you and now she's disrespecting the place you and William have spent half your lives creating together.

You couldn't take it anymore, you lunged at her making her fall off the stage hitting her back against the cold black and white tile floor, "you fucking bitch!" She yelled out as she sat up looking up at you towering over her as you stood on the stage, you quickly hoped off the stage, "you're a little cunt!" Samantha yelled standing up infront of you holding her shoulder.

You grabbed her shirt collar forcefully pushing her against the stage, she grabbed your wrist tightly trying to get away from you, you raised the knife above her, Samantha looked up at the knife then at you, she forcefully pushed you making you step back to catch yourself, Samantha looked around for something to protect herself with but you quickly moved closer to her slashing the knife on her face leaving a giant gash above her eye, crimson red blood ran down her face, "you fu-fucking c-CUNT!" She cried out in pain holding her face, a psychotic smile appearing on your face as you watched her cry out in pain, you moved again, the knife cutting against her arms and hands, her screams echoed through the restaurant.

"William help me!!" Samantha screamed, you grabbed her collar again forcefully and smiled "oh no honey no one is saving you" you laughed "your dead, dear~" you whispered in her ear pushing her to the ground, her arms and face covered in blood, her face filled with fear, it satisfied you but it wasn't enough you needed more, you knelt down infront of her slamming the knife into her leg, agonizing screams rang through the building, you could sense William's smirk.

"Scream as loud as you want, no one is coming to save you" You stabbed into her leg again twisting the knife making it more painful, blood soaked into your shirt and pants Samantha's blood covered your hands, as she weakly grabbed your wrist.

"Look at me!" You aggressively grabbed her chin making her look at you "now you fucking listen to me you little bitch!" You removed the knife from her leg forcefully making her groan in pain, "he is mine..." you said lowly moving the knife lightly against her face "he will never be yours" you said bringing the knife to her throat.

"HE'S MINE!"

you yelled as you slashed the knife deeply against her neck almost decapitating her, her scream went silent, blood gushed everywhere, your work uniform soaked in crimson red, a red pool surrounded you and Samantha's now lifeless body.

You walked over to William your bloody crimson hands grabbed his tie roughly pulling him towards you, you brought the knife up to his throat taughtingly.

"Your love is mine..."

You said aggressively and quietly, you pulled him closer into a passionate kiss, you dropped the knife and pushed it away with your foot as you wrapped your arms around his neck, William hungrily kissed back, his clothes now soaked in blood from yours, his large hands tightly grabbed your waist pulling you closer.

Your desire finally feeling satisfied, your lips still roughly connected to his, the feeling of his touch was euphoric, fuck cigarettes his touch was more addictive then any drug.

You pinned him against the dark hallway wall, your lips aggressively kissed his, he groaned as his back hit the wall forcefully and smirked, your obsessive and needy hands held him tightly as your body pressed against his.

"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do that~" William said holding you close and breathing heavily, the smell of his cologne intoxicated you, he looked down at you and kissed your neck sending shivers down your spine.

You looked into his eyes and he looked into yours, you never wanted this moment to end.

"You're mine, William."

"Yes, ma'am~".~

To be continued....

1-26-24

Holy shit i love this chapter so much! And I hope you all do too 😭 thank you so much for reading!

-☆Izzy☆