~Are you ok?~

☆Chapter #19☆
⚠️WARNING: Smoking, violence⚠️

~The next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

You were walking into work when out of the corner of your eye you saw Lorry, you rolled your eyes and walked past her, sadly William wasn't there yet and only a few other workers were there.

"Y/n" you heard Lorry call out your name, you really didn't want to deal with her this early in the morning, you turned on your heels to face the tall woman, "what do you need?" You asked with a fake smile "nothing I was just wondering....are you and the William a thing?" She asked with her arms crossed, you blinked slowly and cleared your throat "one thats none of your business and two don't call him William, he is your boss" you said as your smile shifted into a scowl, Lorry eyed you up and down then rolled her eyes.

"I suggest you get to work before William gets here he won't hesitate to fire you" you said trying to calm your anger "oh come on just tell me how much do you make?" She asked in a annoyed yet amused tone "excuse me?" You asked confused "how much does he pay you to you know...?" She looked you up and down again your expression went from confusion to pure rage "I know you did not just ask me that" you said through gritted teeth.

"Well I did so are you gonna answer me or not?" She said shifting her weight and tilting her head slightly "stop talking to me right now before you regret it" you said glaring straight up at her "whatever you say, slut" she said turning away and leaving, her words ran through your mind, you just stood there, blood boiling, fists balled tightly, breathing heavy, heart pounding.

You walked quickly out of the building and to the back, fumbling in your pockets you found your cigarettes and lighter your hands shook as you held the cigarette to your lips but not because you were scared, you were enraged.

Your eyes stayed glued to the ground as smoke left your lips, "kill them all" your thoughts told you "kill them all" "kill them all" "kill them all" thats all that you could hear you didn't even notice when someone was calling your name.

"Y/N!" you jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up seeing Alison and Ethan "yo girl, you good?" Ethan asked with a concerned smile, you just nodded and took a drag from your cigarette "you sure? You look like shit- no offense or anything" Alison said while lighting her own cigarette.

You stayed quiet and sat on the cold hard ground, Ethan leaned against the wall with his arm around Alison as she smoked, after a while you finally spoke "what if killed someone? Would you guys still like me?" You asked with a blank expression "pft nah bitch I'm sending your ass to jail" Ethan said chuckling slightly Alison elbowed him in the stomach "ow damn! I'm joking!" He said holding his stomach "ignore him Y/n I'd still like you" Alison said smiling.

Of course they both thought you were joking but there laughs stop when they noticed you were quiet again "you didn't kill anyone....right?" Ethan asked and got elbowed again "of course she didn't dumbass she would never" Alison said walking over to you and sitting down "you sure your ok?" She asked, you just nodded and took one last long drag of your cigarette.

You stood up and walked back to the front of the building leaving Alison and Ethan alone, as you turned the corner you saw William stepping out of his car, he looked at you and smiled, you quickly walked over to him and passionately kissed him, he stood tense but soon melted into the kiss "well now I'm wide awake~" he said wrapping his arms around your waist, you completely forgot you just smoked and still smelled like cigarettes and William smelled it but he didn't want to start anything he knew he would punish you later for it.

"Come on, darling let's get inside" you took William's hand and walked into the building as employees started there shifts, you felt Lorry's eyes on you as you and William walked to his office, your breathing got heavier again "ill be right back" you told William and walked into the bathroom.

You stood shaking infront of the mirror trying to calm your nerves, you didn't hear the door open but you could feel another person's presence near you, you quickly looked in the mirror and saw Lorry at the door "look its the slut" she smirked "waiting for William to come in here to pay you?" She said walking slowly towards you "or are you cleaning up the mess you two made?" Her steps echoed through the empty bathroom you stood tense trying to ignore her "whats wrong slut, something stuck in your throat?" She asked then smirked "or should I say someone stuck in your throat" she laughed now standing next to you "oh come on that was funny" she glared over at you.

You started at yourself in the mirror, "come on speak bitch!" She yelled making you flinch slightly "what the fuck do you want!" You snapped back at her, she just smirked and laughed.

Lorry grabbed you by the collar of your shirt "you think your better then all of us don't you?" She asked with a crazed look in her eyes "you think just because your the bosses little slut your better then every single person in this building!?" She pushed you to the ground "well guess what your not your just a bitch a stupid fucking worthless dog!" She yelled down at you as you completely zoned out, you couldn't feel anything your expression was blank but you could hear every word she said, but her words felt familiar.

"Your fucking pathetic" she said then walking out of the bathroom, you stood up as a tear rolled down your face, "ill kill that fucking cunt, she'll be sorry, ill gut her like a fucking fish, rip out her throat, stab her in the eyes, her screams will forever be stuck in the walls of this building" you mumbled quietly to yourself.

"I will fucking kill her".~

To be continued....

3-16-24

Hey guys 🤭 hope you liked this chapter i hope yall don't mind all this swear but like it sound be expected by now 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyways I cant say thank you enough for 1k reads ahhshsbdjdujd!!! 💛💛

-☆Izzy☆

ALSO if you get half the references in this chapter I literally love you!!! 😭😭