~Screaming~

☆Chapter #3☆
⚠️TW: murder, gore, child death, panic attacks ⚠️

~You had this feeling long ago, you knew if was wrong but holy shit did it feel so right.....you wanted to kill....you needed to kill and Jeff was gonna be your newest victim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Y/n's pov☆

As you sat infront of William your breathing was shaky and so were your hands "awe~ my dear friend...your shaking, please dont let the idea of killing bother you....you've been involved with it before" William said with a low and calm tone, you looked at him with a cold stare, your mind was racing, "dont worry I have a plan" William said with a wide grin and picked up his phone, spinning the numbers, you watched curiously, "Hello, Jeffrey....." He said into the phone with a tone that sent shivers down your spine.

"I need you to stay a little after hours as punishment for your outburst earlier.....I just want you to clean up around the place and no your not getting paid extra...." William said with a serious voice then hung up the phone looking at you with a dark look in his eyes "....now we have a perfect chance" He spoke in a low tone, you stayed quiet and closed your eyes tightly as your thoughts still ran wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆Flash back:1980☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

You watched as children sat at the brightly decorated tables, eating, laughing, talking and singing, the animatronics sung loudly, your hands were fidgeting nervously as you waited for the que from William.

You had just watched as William, or in this case Spring Bonnie took a young girl to one of the backrooms.

You didn't want to kill....but something inside you needed it.

You flinched as you felt somone tugging at you pant leg, you looked down to see a little boy with brown hair and green eyes, "Hello....a-are you h-here for my friends party" the boy asked through stutters, you looked at him feeling guilty and sick to your stomach knowing what's going on in the other room to his friend, "no, sorry....im just here to make sure your all safe" you said lying and giving the boy a small smile, "so your like a security guard!" The boy said excitedly, you were about to answer until you heard the walkie go off on the side of belt you froze for a second knowing what was going on "I have to go.....sorry" you said to the boy quickly walking away but you weren't apologizing cause you were leaving, your thoughts ran as you walked to the backrooms.

You stood out front of the door, your breathing was heavy and your hands shaky, you opened the door stepping into the pitch black room, the atmosphere felt heavy and tense.

A murderous scream pierced through your ears, then a slight thud.....then silence.

You were a shaking mess as you turned on the lights, you looked over to see a William soaked in blood still wearing the yellow rabbit suit but without the mask on, his glasses covered in crimson red, his eyes filled with evil, his grip still tight on the knife, his breathing was heavy, he turned looking at you with a satisfied grin and dropped the knife "perfect timing, my friend~" his voice laced with satisfaction and desire.

"So~ how was the show~" William said whispering into your ear, you felt sick but you smirked at him, you wanted to get that satisfied feeling he got from his crimes but you couldn't bring yourself to hurt a child.

A few months later you would see missing posters saying 'Missing Girl please call if found' and a picture of a 12 year old girl with light brown hair and brown eyes, Susie-Mae Miller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆End of flashback☆

☆Y/n's pov☆

You felt William grab you shoulder lightly "are you okay, my friend?" He asked with concern "you know ill take care of our little problem-" he began to say "no...no ill do it!" You said looking down your hands clenched tightly in anger thinking of all the shit Jeff has done, without looking you knew William was smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for everyone to clock out for the day, everyone left except you, William and Jeff.

Just a little longer until you could see his look of terror and hear his cries, "just a little longer, my friend" William whispered into your ear as the two of you stood in his office watching Jeff clean the counters and tables on the security camera.

You walked out to where Jeff was holding a kitchen knife behind your back and gave him a smile, "what the hell do you want" Jeff said coldly, you rolled your eyes "what the hell happened to hello or hi" you said back with a cold stare, you could feel Williams eyes on you as he stood in the dark hallway.

You couldn't wait anymore, as Jeff turned his back to you, you quickly moved closer behind him, holding him tightly against you and held the knife close to his neck, a twisted smirk appearing on your lips, "Bye....bye~" you whispered into his ear as he tried fighting against your grip, his screams soon became gurgles as he choked on his blood as you slowly moved the knife against his throat, "Shh...." you whispered as his body became limp in your arms, his eyes still open but his body was lifeless, the twisted smirk remained on your face as the satisfied feeling rushed over your body, "Good job, darling~" William praised with a smirk looking at you then Jeff's lifeless body, you felt so powerful at that moment your clothes soaked in blood as you wiped your crimson red hands against your face taking in the moment.

You needed more.....~

To be continued.....

1-19-24

~Hi guys!! Hoped you liked this chapter, I hope to get a couple chapters out this weekend so be ready!! Also if please leave any comments just remember to be nice!~

-☆Izzy☆