chapter 1

Annalei's pov

  I wake up to hear my brother Adam screaming, "Lei, wake up we are leaving in 15 minutes". I check my phone to see what time it was, 10:15, great I slept in. I look around my room to see all my bags were gone and my room was bare again, it was sad that summer was over but , but I also could not wait to be back in Michigan. Adam yells at me once again to wake up so I yell back that I'm already awake and text Nova that we are gonna be at her house in 40 minutes to pick her up. I walk to the bathroom to get ready, all I do is my skincare,because every thing else is packed away, then I brush my teeth and braid my hair. Last night before everything was packed away I grabbed clothes for the ride, so I put those on. My outfit of choice was pink sweats and a blue tube top, I slip on my Ugg slippers and walk to the bathroom to take a mirror pic. Luca texted me to hurry up so I run back to my room grab the few things I have and then walk to the car and we are now off to go get Nova. In the car I post on my Insta the mirror pic from earlier.

 In the car I post on my Insta the mirror pic from earlier

annalei.fantilli posted a new photo

MICHIGAN BOUND〽️〽️〽️

nova_brooks13 WIFE💍💍💍
>annalei.fantilli 😘😘

luca.fantilli sophomore year???
>annalei.fantilli year✌️

dylanduke25 cant wait to see my favorite sophomore again
liked by annalei.fantilli

rutgermcgroarty LEI LEIIIII
>RUTTYYYYYYYY

(at Nova's house)
We get to Nova's house at 11am, so I text her that we are here and I get out the car to help her with her bags. She comes out the door with her bags in hand and she is wearing blue sweats and a yellow shirt with blue writing that says Wolverine's Volleyball. I run up to give her a hug and grab some bags as we are putting the bags in the trunk we talk about how excited we are to be going back to Michigan and play volleyball again. As soon as Nova sees Luca she says hi and they start talking. I swear there has always been something between those two and I could never get an answer out of either of them, I forget about that when Adam speaks up and says that everyone is in the same dorms as last year because of some weird change in the policy, but we all are ok with it because we liked our dorms, so we just talk about random things. On the way there we blast music, my choices were Taylor Swift and anything country, so we listened to some Taylor and the rest was just a mix of everything, we also talk about how excited we are to be back.

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK OMG!!! thanks for reading!