chapter 15

Rutger's pov

  "Yeah I think we are gonna be really good this season" I say adding on to my conversation about hockey with mark. "Oh for sure man I totally agree with you on that" Mark says. "I'm gonna go find Anna I will ta-" I say before I get cut off. "Oh my god Rutger hi!" Katelyn says. She is a cheerleader I had a talking stage with in the beginning of the year last year. "Oh hey Katelyn" I say. "Come with me and we can catch up!" she says. "Oh I was actually gonna go see wha-" I say before she interrupts me again. "No Rutger come on it will be fun." She says not letting go of my arm she now has a hold of. "Ok fine" I say giving in. "So how have you been?" She asks. "I have been really good actually" I say trying to make it obvious I am better off without her. "Thats great I have been ok but I would be better if I was with you." she says with a wink at the end. "Katelyn, we have been over this multiple times I don't like you like that and I know that we should not be here together right now." I say with a hint of attitude. "But Rutger we were so good together." "KATELYN. You fucked another guy when you said there was nobody else. I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend and you just couldn't wait for me to. That was extremely shitty of you." I say extremely pissed off. "Rutger I apologized to you multiple times." she says. "Oh my fucking god. You apologizing to me does not make up for that. And I am way more than over you but it just hurts to know you would do that to me." I say getting up and as I start to walk away she grabs my wrist and keeps talking. "How did you move on? Who is it?" She demands. I try to get out of her grasp but she puts both hands on my wrist with a firm grasp. "BITCH YOU BETTER LET GO OF HIM RIGHT NOW HE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT FEEL COMFORTABLE " I hear a voice and am automatically soothed as I realize that it's Anna. "Who the hell are you? Are you like his girlfriend or something?" Katelyn says obviously annoyed. "First off let go of him like I told you to the first time. And my name is Annalei. And you're asking who I am?? Bitch who the hell are you? And why are you acting so childish" Anna says. "Ugh you're the one Rutger was always on the phone with. And my name is Katelyn." Katelyn says defeated. "Oh fuck you. You're the cheerleader who fucked a football player after a game while you were talking to Rut." Anna says. "Ugh thats it I am leaving." Katelyn says. "Bye whore." Anna says. "Rut are you ok?"she says. "Yeah I am fine thank you" I say. "Of course Rut she was being a bitch. Lets get drinks." Anna says trying to make me feel better. "That sounds like a great idea."

first off this is very cringey but idc tbh. anyways hi guys im back with another update sorry for leaving again i had a ton of school work and i hung out with friends all weekend! also happy superbowl sunday go niners!!