chapter 2

Annalei's pov

  We had about two hours left in our ride to Michigan when Adam started complaining about how hungry he was, to be completely honest I am surprised he lasted this long without complaining. I told him to put wherever he wanted fast food wise into the maps app on my phone and he picked Wendy's, so thats where we went, the only reason I couldn't put it in maps is because Luca got tired of driving about thirty minutes ago, so he told me to drive and then we pulled into the gas station so we can switch he took my spot in the back next to Nova and I took the drivers seat. Luca was asleep when we got there, so I just got him chicken nuggets and fries, I also got nuggets and fries, Nova got a burger and fries, and so did Adam. Me, Adam, and Nova all talked about our plans once we get back on campus. Adam was going to hang out with the some people on the hockey team, which I'm guessing is what Luca will do, Nova is hanging out with her friends from her cosmetology classes, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

  When we finally get on campus, Nova wakes up Luca and then we go to the main office to get our keys. We drive to the dorm building that we are all in and park up front because we are unloading our car. Once I get out I finally stretch my legs and then I take my bags and head off to my dorm, it was like playing jenga trying to carry them all at once, I unlock my door and set my bags on the bed and immediately feel at home. Nova and I start talking about college while putting our stuff away until she has to leave. About 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I know it's not Nova because shes with her friends, so I open the door and Rutger is standing in my doorway. "OH MY GOD RUT YOU'RE HERE!" I yell as I give him a hug, he says "I told you to text me when you got back here and you didn't so I came to find you, because I missed you over summer" "I missed you too Rut, oh and what are you doing later?" "Hanging out with a few guys on the team you can come with if you want, I know they wont mind" "Ok, yes I need to see them!" "Lets go then!". And with that we are off to Dylan's dorm to see the guys.

*chapter 2 is done!! finally some rut content!! i kinda love hate this chapter idk though