chapter 19

Annalei's pov

Rut and I get to Ethan and Mark's like five minutes after I had posted that picture on my story. "ANNA" I hear my name being yelled across the room by no other than Mark. "MARK!" I scream back just as excited to see him. Mark knows quite literally everything about me he is my best friend but also acts as one of my brothers, when I first met him everyone thought we were dating until Mark and I posted each other for national siblings day then they all knew that Mark and I were indeed not dating. Mark runs up to me and engulfs me in the biggest hug I think I've ever received. "I've been needing to tell you so much" Mark says to me. "SPILL RIGHT NOW" I say. "I can't it's something I don't want anyone to hear" Mark says. "Ohhh ok I understand tell me in your room?" I ask. "Yesss follow me" I respond, looking at Rut as he has a jealous expression on his face my face goes from a happy expression to a confused and questioning one. "Hold on Mark I will be right there" I say. I walk over to Rut to see if he was ok, "Rut whats wrong" I ask. "Annalei you know exactly what's wrong." He says in a snappy tone. "Rutger what the fuck. I actually don't know what your problem is and I would like to know what I did to you because I could try to fix it." I say with an attitude. "You are being all over Mark and now you are going to his room like what the fuck" Rut says. "Rutger you know damn well that there is nothing between Mark and I, he is practically my third brother." I say. "I know I'm sorry for being bitchy about it." He says sounding genuinely apologetic. "It's ok Rut" I say with a smile. Mark comes over to make sure everything was ok. "All good over here?" Mark says. Rut and I both just nod our heads not wanting to talk about it. "Are you coming Lei?" Mark asks. "Duh! I will be right back Rut." I respond. Once Mark and I get into his room he tells me all about this girl he met on campus and how they have been snapping back and forth and that he is gonna take her out to dinner tomorrow and he just needed advice. "Thank you for the help Lei I really appreciate it, now whats going on between you and Rut because you and me both know you are in love with him." Mark says. "I genuinely have no idea he got jealous of us today so I had to explain how we are just like siblings and nothing else but that was the first time he genuinely got mad at me. But other than that we have been perfect and have basically hung out every day I have slept over his dorm a lot but thats basically it." I say with a sigh at the end. "Everything will be fine with you two. I can ask him about it another time if you want me to and tell you what he says" Mark says trying to help. "That sounds perfect! Thank you so much Mark" I say hugging him. We left and go back to the group in the main room.

I hope yall like it was lowkey cringey😬 but yk its wtv