chapter 7

Rutger's pov

  I was looking at Lei's instagram pictures and I so badly wanted to comment on how pretty she looked but I simply could not due to being scared that she would get weirded out. Even though we have complimented each other thousands of times before, this time it felt different, almost like I was scared she would not feel the same, so I just commented that I liked her hat. I was pulled from my thoughts when Frank came home from the gym, he invited me to go with him but I just didn't feel like it today. "Rut do you wanna go to Luca and Adam's dorm with me at like 10:30 tomorrow morning?" Frank asked. "Sure, but what for?" "I honestly don't know what for but Adam had texted me when I was at the gym if we wanted to go over tomorrow" "Oh alright" I said.
About 20 minutes later Annalei texted me that she was home from the concert and was wondering if I wanted to facetime, I of course said yes because when we usually facetime it's so fun. She called me and I immediately answered, "Hi Rut!" Lei said happily. "Hey Lei, did you have fun at the concert?" I ask already knowing that she did have fun due to her energy from the start if when she called me. "Oh my god I had SO much fun it was like the best concert I have been to this year" "I'm glad you had fun, what are you doing now?" "I'm just taking off my makeup and gonna get changed into pajamas pretty soon, what about you?" "Just talking to you, Frank just came home from the gym and before that I was scrolling through instagram" "Sounds like fun" "Oh for sure" "Hi Annalei" Frank said coming into our room from the kitchen "Hi Frank, Rut hold on for a second I am gonna get changed" "Alright" "I'm backkkkk" "You look comfy" I say laughing due to her wearing big grey shorts and a hoodie I'm pretty sure is mine "I definitely am" "Is that my hoodie" "Maybe, maybe not" she says shrugging. I took a facetime photo of her and posted it on my finsta.

 I took a facetime photo of her and posted it on my finsta

rut_mcg has posted a new photo
some looks comfy.. in my hoodie😢

marky.estapy   in your hoodie??? ok fridge i see you
>leilei.fanta  mark how do you see rut he isnt in the pic??
>rut_mcg   lei thats not what that means..
>leilei.fanta  oh trust me rut ik😭

luckyluca  ew put a trigger warning for this jump scare
>leilei.fanta  go get ran over by a truck🤗 

leilei.fanta   oh! i just look so great☺️☺️☺️
>letsgetrowdy  you look so happy too🥰
>leilei.fanta   i really do🫶🫶

  Lei and I talk for an hour or two more when I look up at my phone after her not answering me and I see her asleep. I decided to stay on the phone with her and go to sleep too.

guys this is so cutesie and it was so fun to write also this pic of sadie gets me every time😭