chapter 13

Annalei's pov

It was 5:30 pm when Rut and I finally decided to get up from laying around in his bed and watching tv shows all day and go to my dorm so I could start getting ready for the party. "Why do you need 2 and a half hours to get ready anyway?" Rut asked me genuinely curious. "It takes a while for me to pick out an outfit and change and do my hair and also do my makeup" I reply. "Ohhh ok I get it now but why do you need makeup you are so beautiful without it?" Rut asks. I feel the heat rising in my face as a blush because of the compliment Rut just gave me and then I say, "Rutttt you are so sweet but I just like to look put together." "Ohh ok." Rut replies.

We get to my dorm at 5:40 because we took a longish route from his dorm to mine just so we could walk, but as soon as I step foot in my dorm I run into my bathroom to get a shower. In the shower I listen to my rap playlist to get in a hype mood before the party. When I get out of the shower I change into pajamas just so I can get ready and then I head into my room where I see Rut laying on my bed watching tiktoks. I go to my vanity and start getting ready for the party we would be attending shortly. I put my playlist from earlier on shuffle and Rut and I are just vibing to the songs as I'm getting ready.

At 7:30 I am finally finished with my makeup and my hair. I walk over to my closet so I can get an outfit. I decided on a white short tight dress with sleeves and a lacy cut out back. "Holy shit Lei you look gorgeous" Rutger says to me after I get changed. My cheeks get red as I say ,"Aweeee Rut thank you! You're looking good yourself!" "Thanks Lei Lei" "LETS BOUNCE" I say. I text Nova to let her know that I was going to be at the party soon as she was already there. Rut and I ended up leaving my dorm at 7:50 and got to the party at 7:57 where we met up with Nova and Luca outside before going in.

first i wanna start by saying i am so sorry for not posting a chapter recently i had absolutely no motivation and felt terrible about it but heres this the party chapter will be out soon! thanks for reading🩷🩷