chapter 5

Annalei's pov

  I wake up the next morning to Nova screaming in excitement. "Nova what the hell happened?" I responded half asleep. "I GOT US TICKETS TO LUKE BRYAN" "OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH" "Of courseee"
"When is it?!?" "TOMORROW" "IM SO EXCITED WE TRIED SO HARD WHEN THEY FIRST GOT RELEASED" " Omg I remember that it was so difficult for no reason but we better start getting our outfits planned" "YESSSS"
  About 15 minutes later we are fully out of bed and ready to go to the store to get outfits and then go get lunch. "Nov who's all coming with us?" "Just you,me, Luca, and Adam, because I know you guys grew up on Luke Bryan" "OMG you are the best how did you know?" "Luca told me the other day over facetime" "Ohhhhh makes sense, so whats going on with you and Luca" "Well I think I like him but I don't think he feels the same" "I can talk to him about it and I won't mention that you like him I can just say the same thing I asked you, sound good?" "Yeah that sounds perfect thank you and thank you for not being mad" "I honestly don't see a reason to be mad but let's shop!!"
After hours of shopping we both found the perfect outfits and we were both happy to finally be going to eat, it was going to be more of a dinner than a lunch because of how long we took. We decided to go to somewhere closer to the campus because we were tired and wanted to go somewhere closer to home so when we were done we could go home and shower and sleep to be prepared for tomorrow.
When we get to the diner on campus we get seated at a booth by the window, "Anna.. do you see him?" "Who?" "Luca, he said he was gonna be here and I didn't even know what place he was talking about until we got here because I couldn't remember the name" "I will look around, OH, wait I do see him" "Where?!?" "He is in the both next to us but I didn't see him at first because he was with someone until I realized that it was Rut" "Omg we should invite them to sit with us" "Sure!" And with that she is dragging me over to their table and we ask them if the wanna sit with us, and they do so I sit next to Nova and Rutger and Luca are sitting next to each other, Rut across from me and Luc across from Nov. We all get our food after talking for a while and then when its time to pay its about 4:50 and Rutger says he will pay for every one so we all thank him and Luca asks Nova if she wanted to go over to his dorm and she says yes so I tell her I will take her bag from shopping and get it ready for tomorrow. Rut was gonna just walk back but I told him I will drop him off so I do and then I walk back to my dorm and get ready to go to bed and Nova gets home at about 10:30pm so we talk for a little bit then go to sleep.

woah a little bit of a long chapter but i like this one so i hope you do too!! thanks for reading!