chapter 8

Annalei's pov

I wake up to a snoring sound which was weird because Nov is not much of a snorer, then it hits me that Nova is not here and she stayed with Luca last night after the concert and I came home and called Rut, so I look up and find my phone and its right where I left it last night and surprisingly it stayed on the charger, and on my screen was a sleeping Rut, he looked so peaceful when he slept, I took a screenshot to post on Insta at a later date and then I decided to stay on the phone until he woke up, everything in my dorm was so calm and quiet so I just fell back asleep only for about 30 minutes until I heard some sort of yelling. I wake up to find out it was just Frank yelling to see what Rutger wanted for breakfast and it definitely woke Rut up. "Well good morning Rut!" I say as he sleepily grabs his phone. "Good morning Lei Lei" He says in a raspy morning voice which I have to admit is pretty attractive. He brings his phone up to his face and he looked so cute his hair was messy and he just looked good when he woke up, I wish I had that case I probably look a mess. "Lei do you wanna come over for breakfast with me and Frank, I remember you saying Nova wasn't gonna be home so I bet you're hungry" "Yeah I will, I am very hungry, you know me so well! I'll be there in 10 minutes I gotta brush my teeth and hair and put on different clothes." "Alright I'll see you in a bit" And with that I hung up and changed into some sweats and a crop then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and wash my face. Then I slipped on my uggs and I was off to Rut and Frank's dorm.
I get to their dorm and knock on the door when I hear the familiar voice of Frank yell "COME IN ANNA" so I open the door then lock it when I get in because they left it unlocked for me and I walk to their bedroom and the door is open so I just walk in and sit on Rut's bed until he comes in and jokingly tackles me on to the bed and we just lay there laughing for a good 3 minutes and apparently Frank took a picture of us but neither of us realized because we were too caught up in the moment, giggling like little kids. Then we sat there and decided to not make food but we were all gonna go get breakfast and the guys were both ready so I just had to change and put on my skincare and I took them back to my apartment so I could get ready. I ended up wearing jeans and crop and I just did my skincare and put on mascara and then we left to go get breakfast.

hey yall sorry i didnt update yesterday i had to study for an exam!! hope you like this one! and also thanks for 1k reads🩷