chapter 17

Annalei's pov

  I wake up in Ruts arms and surrounded by blankets on Rut's bed. I forget how I ended up there but soon realized what had happened, I got drunk as hell and Rut and I fell asleep cuddling.. the last thing I heard last night was Rutger saying goodnight to me and I swear to god I heard a very silent, "I love you", I probably said it before he did and he felt bad so he just said it but like it still counts.. right? Anyway I look over to see Rut was still asleep and I grab my phone that was luckily right next to me. I text Nova and told her I stayed over at Rut's dorm last night, I probably told her but I was drunk last night so I forgot. I decided to wake Rut up. "Rut" I say tapping his shoulder. After a good minute of me trying to wake him up it works. "Lei?" Rut said in a questioning tone not knowing why or how I got there. "You told me to stay last night because we were drinking" I say. "Ohhh ok, how did you sleep?" Rut asked me. "I slept pretty good your bed is extremely comfortable. How did you sleep?". "I slept good nice and warm next to you. I also put a mattress topper on my bed so it would be comfortable because there was no way I was sleeping on one of those uncomfortable beds they gave us." Rut replies with a smirk. "Literally the beds they gave us suck." I said. "Do you wanna go on a Target run with me, I need to get groceries" Rut asked. "Oh my god duh I love Target" I replied. "Let's go!" Rut and I said in sync with a laugh.

 "Let's go!" Rut and I said in sync with a laugh

leilei.fanta has made a new post
target run with my fav!! he got me bagels🥹

rut_mcg   yall she forced me to get her bagels dont let her fool you🫤🫤
>luckyluca   of course she did #fattie
>leilei.fanta   luca kys cunt. (jk!!!)

edward(cullen)s.73   where was my invite😢
>rut_mcg  pookie you can come to target with me whenever
>leilei.fanta   awe my fav couple💍

*YAY GUYS NEW CHAPTER HOPE YALL LIKE IT! back on the posting grind be ready😜😜