OC Info

Sakura Suzuki (鈴木 桜, Suzuki Sakura)

Age: 16

Family:
Kaito Suzuki (Dad) ✝️
Mako Suzuki née Nakamura (Mom) ✝️
Tamaki Suzuki (Brother)
Taro Suzuki (Paternal Grandfather)
Hanako Suzuki (Paternal Grandmother)
Kazuki Nakamura (Maternal Grandfather)
Rie Nakamura (Maternal Grandmother )

More family revealed throughout the story.

Birth Zodiac: Dog

Birthday: April 3rd

Skills:
Housekeeping
School Smarts
Martial Arts
Street Smarts
Cooking
Cleaning (Better than Tohru at times)

Personality: She's just like Tohru in peppiness and kindness, but has the toughness of Uotani. However, she cares very deeply for her friends and will be there to stand up for any of her friends, especially Tohru, when they need it. For Tohru's ditziness, she's a voice of reason. More often than not, she can have snarky moments, but will never do that to anyone close to her. And if she does have some snarky moments to her friends, it's only when it's the most justified.

Positives
-Loyal
-Sensible
-Funny
-Brave
-Kind

Negatives
-Snarky
-Arrogant
-Overprotective

Background: Originally a rich girl whose parents owned Suzuki Motors, when Tohru's father passed away, Mako and Kaito offered Kyoko Honda a job since Kaito was the CEO. Once that happened, the girls were inseparable and best friends. When one cried, the other did for the friend. But when the parents were killed in a car accident during a business trip, the Nakamuras and the Suzukis fought over who would have Sakura still to this day. And it didn't help that the Suzuki Company was family run, so choosing a CEO just like that, it wasn't easy. The Suzuki Grandparents however, would prepare a room or apartment to fit the both of them, but she needed to wait to have it set up. While she waited, Sakura wanted to try camping with Tohru and offered to buy a bigger tent since she had more money than her, and after a lot of bargaining, Tohru very reluctantly agreed as long as she took over the household duties for a week.

Dream Job: Fashion Designer

Inspirations:
Becky Blackbell (Both are materialistic and fashionable rich girls.)
Mina Ashido (They both like to liven days and care for friends.)
Nezuko Kamado (Designwise)

Trivia
-Sakura is basically if a normal person with common sense were here. If they were also filthy rich. But it's mainly to keep Tohru on the straight and narrow. Basically, she's the Sam Puckett to Tohru's Cat Valentine. Unlike Tohru who'll forgive someone easily, Sakura believes forgiveness is something that needs to be earned. Also, she barely cries. Not for other people, even herself.

- Sakura has been to every continent at least once. Except Antarctica.

- I made her last name similar to Honda's in where they're named after a car company, but for Sakura, she actually came from one and is rich.

- She does well in school but also martial arts.

- Sakura watches a lot of TV shows and cartoons. In fact, they're where she gets some of her inspiration for insults or snarkiness. Especially F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

-Since Tohru's last name was also one from a car dealership, I decided to do the same for Sakura, except make her actually from Suzuki Motors.

-Kyoko has Tohru, Sakura, and  Tamaki to thank for her job.

- Tohru's friends' view on Sakura
Uotani = "She's tough like me, but kind as Tohru. A perfect blend."

Hanajima = "Her waves are often lively, wild, but calm as well."

Kyo = "Compared to Kagura, I prefer Sakura a lot more. She's still pretty tough, but kind of nice to have that."

Yuki: "I like her a lot. She's kind and sweet, and I find it cute when she accidentally says how rich she is."

Relationships.
Tohru: As the little sister she never had, Sakura cares for Tohru a lot. Since Kyoko was her parents's assistant, Tohru would be close to her a lot and Sakura would always care for her. They've known each other since preschool and Sakura even offered to give her change (which is around 10,000 yen) with purchases she makes so Tohru could have some extra money. Tohru loves all of Sakura, but Sakura wishes Tohru would be tougher.

Arisa: They didn't get off on the right foot, since Arisa was once a punk and nearly robbed her. That all changed after Arisa kept on coming to the Honda's house. Since then, she became the Ken Ryuguji to Sakura's Manjiro Sano. Aka, partners in crime. They didn't do actual crimes, but they are kind and defending rather than being a threat against everyone.

Saki: Unlike Arisa, they actually are nice to each other from the get go. Saki's wave powers fascinated Sakura and she found the girl interesting rather than terrifying. But she likes how Saki can stand up and be tough unlike Tohru, and she was also someone who was understanding of Sakura and her riches.

Yuki: Sakura has a huge crush on him, like every girl in the school. However, she isn't interested in worshipping him as Prince Yuki or as a god. She just wants to get to know him and possibly have a relationship with him. Yuki meanwhile, she likes how kind and easygoing she is. But after her parents died, Yuki helped be a source of comfort during those times when Tamaki was gone and Sakura lived with Tohru.

Kyo: Unlike Tohru, she didn't take so kindly to Kyo. Sakura hates Kyo because of how angry he can get and will be the one to reel him in. Kyo on the other hand, is scared of her because she is reminiscent of Kagura. However, she can be kind to the orange cat when needed and calls him Shredder out of Yuki being Splinter.

JVA: Eri Kitamura (Mina from MHA)

EVA: Abby Trott (Nezuko from Demon Slayer)

Spoiler alert!

(Machi will not play that big of a role here, since Sakura is Yuki's love interest.)