Chapter 13: Schooling Off

Note: Senji's name is Miyu now.

Once the group of Tamaki's friends and Sakura's friends get in the limo, Sakura's friends take in the sight of New York City. New York, New York, The City So Nice They Named It Twice, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps. NYC was filled to the brim with skyscrapers that reached as high as the eye could see. On the streets, they were filled with people and families in their day to day lives. Sakura's friend group had never been, so it was like a brand new world, but for Tamaki and his friends, it was just a normal day.

Arisa: This is so cool!

Tamaki: Yeah. It is.

Rowan: It's nothing much.

Junpei: Can you guys speak English?

Tohru: I'm sorry, but not good.

Sakura: Sure!

Asura: Yep.

Arisa: Somehow, yes.

Saki: Not fluently.

Tamaki: Ok. The hotel luckily has people who are multilingual. Yoshi checked you guys in, so we'll just drop you off. And also take these Metro Cards. Always go by Subway while here. First time me and Junpei took a car, it didn't end well.

Junpei: It took us forever to get to that pizza place.

Tamaki: We should take them there!

Junpei: Yes!

Rowan: Like totally!

The 3 guys high five and Tohru, Sakura, Asura, Saki, and Arisa were somehow shocked at the new Tamaki. Back then, he was a normal guy with glasses who was ok to look at, but not enough for an "Oh Wow." Now, he has looks that would put models to shame.

Arisa: Wow. Look at him now.

Saki: His waves are more pleasant.

Sakura: Yeah! And don't worry, the girls at his school aren't manipulative. Come on! Let's go to our room!

====================
==========

They get to their hotel rooms, and there were 2 beds for the girls, and 2 for the guys. Yuki and Kyo got their own while Sakura shared with Asura, and Arisa and Saki shared with Tohru. But the room was spacious. Not like in the Suzuki mansion, but enough to do gymnastics or anything else.

Sakura: Wow, this is amazing!

Asura: Sure is!

Arisa: Sure glad we keep you around. Not just for cash.

Sakura: Good.

Tohru: So cool!

Saki: It's beautiful.

Arisa: Ok, before I go and pound Carrots and your future husband, can we order breakfast?

Sakura: Sure! Room service?

Arisa: Hell yeah!

Saki: But what do we eat?

Sakura: Here's the menu. Order what you want.

The group looked over the meal choices while Sakura looks over the plan for the week. First up was visiting Tamaki's school: Future Spirits / Mirai Seishin Academy. The campus was big and had a wide variety of facilities.

Although it was a holiday, there were still people at the school. So it was an opportunity for Sakura and her friends to get to know more of Tamaki's.

Sakura: Hey, you guys wanna check out Tamaki's school?

Arisa: Yeah!

Saki: I could find out what the waves of Americans are like.